View Single Post
Old 11-08-2006, 01:38 AM

Greetings

Hello everyone. My name is Tom, and I'm a spankoholic. I have the pleasure of living in the great state of Texas which I am beginning to believe is the spanking capital of the world. I do woodworking as a hobby and since I am a spanking enthusiast it only seemed right that I use my skills for the greater good to create a wide assortment of wooden spanking paddles to be used on naughty bottoms. I have also appeared in numerous video clips for Gary over the past several years and most recently can be seen as the guy that keeps Amber's perfect little bottom all red and warm for everyone's enjoyment. And yes I know a lot of you are thinking "you mean there is actually someone else in those videos besides the lovely Amber herself". Anyway, now you know a little more about one of the mystery guys responsible for administering those sound spankings to all those naughty bottoms on www.Amateurspankings.com. As a side note, I will have my paddles for sale at the Texas All-State Spanking Party in March but if any of you can't wait till then just PM me and I'll see what I can do.