Thread: Brooke's Wrecks
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 09:46 AM

Misiinterpretation of picture

The picture that I thought was Brooke with an arrogant/haughty attitude, is actually, I think, an after the spanking picture that displays a very disdainful look, which is appropriate, since she certainly has deserved every spanking that she has received. This opinion based on the various pics that I have checked out on amateurspankings.com/gallery.

And, while I am here, and, because she is Brooke's Mom, a certain, fully grown, physically mature woman(though acting immature many times), by the name of Lucy, oftentimes, has a smug expression on her face, starting with her own spanking story, and, including, but, I am sure, not limited to, her paddling brooke in the "mother daughter" series. I am confident that Gary wiped that expression off of her face a few different times. At least I hope that he has.

More about the galleries to come, mainly, the before and after expressions of the woman being spanked/paddled/belted, or otherwise disciplined. Such a nice feature to have pics of them before (relaxed though nervous, looking quite attractive with a smile on their face), and, then, after (looking quite distressed, though just as attractive with various displays of pain and agony)
Just as a woman's eyes are the mirrors to her soul, her shapely bottom is her "seat of learning", and always remember, ladies, a hairbrush has two sides. The bristle side for brushing your silken locks, and the hard flat side to be used on your precocious seat of learning.