View Single Post
Old 12-26-2006, 04:19 PM

i don't like anything as much as otk. i like feeling held and contained and i like being bent over, and i like feeling overpowered while all of that is going on. even though of course i do submit willingly to all spankings, bending over something often feels too willing to me. i love feeling like i can squirm and try to get away but won't be able to.

funny, sarah mentioned something about being short making otk difficult. i always thought it was difficult for me because i'm the opposite-- tall. it's a lot of weight pulling down on either side of my hips, with the weight of my upper body on one side and the weight of my legs on the other (i am just under 5'10"). and it's hard to figure out where to put my legs because they stretch out a good ways behind me, so they can't be planted on the floor in any way.

that said, while i find it more comfortable to have my upper body supported as some have mentioned, i find the vulnerability of being fully up-ended, staring at the floor, to be quite appealing. i haven't ever been in that position for a really severe spanking though. usually i do have my upper body supported by bed or couch. maybe if i had to experience it more then i would feel differently.

RG, this yankee doesn't say "billiard table," nor do i know anyone who does. that sounds kind of stuck up. we say "pool table" too... only rarely will you meet someone who says that they want to "play billiards." even then i think i've usually heard them call it a pool table too.

persephone's submission