View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 02:20 PM

Question You take things too seriously

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
If you have permission or not, I find it disturbing that you would refer to a woman with the disrespect that you have. The over all tone of your marketing is very degrading, and I know for myself that just because I believe in Corporal punishment and discipline, I give respect. A woman is not an object to be used, and the trust a top is given is something not to be toyed with in a D/D relationship of any kind. Now Again I know that this is more common in the BDSM world, but I was shocked to see that type of thing in a spanking forum.
In my opinion "Slut" "easy cash" "Face slapping" "painful forced orgasm" are not words used to describe what I have come to understand as typical D/D or spanking behavior, and know that it is not something I believe in and if this is the type of behavior exhibited and condoned by most here then perhaps this is not a place for me.
You take this sort of thing a little too seriously. This was just a description that was for a video only. You need to get a handle on what is relevant and to keep your comments to yourself. Remember what your mama said, "If you cannot say anything nice then don't say anything at all." I am not going to continue the flame, but it is just like TV, you can always turn it off or change the channel.