View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie12 View Post
How do you know? If you bought the film you would realize that you are totally wrong in your reply to this topic. As in all of my films, everything is agreed to before filming begins.

In Reply to Nomad........
If you have permission or not, I find it disturbing that you would refer to a woman with the disrespect that you have. The over all tone of your marketing is very degrading, and I know for myself that just because I believe in Corporal punishment and discipline, I give respect. A woman is not an object to be used, and the trust a top is given is something not to be toyed with in a D/D relationship of any kind. Now Again I know that this is more common in the BDSM world, but I was shocked to see that type of thing in a spanking forum.
In my opinion "Slut" "easy cash" "Face slapping" "painful forced orgasm" are not words used to describe what I have come to understand as typical D/D or spanking behavior, and know that it is not something I believe in and if this is the type of behavior exhibited and condoned by most here then perhaps this is not a place for me.