View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 12:39 PM

Thumbs down

I do not understand why you would have to degrade a woman and call her names like you have. Even in D/D there is no call for degrading of a person like that.
Maybe for the BDSM that is what is wanted, but I just met someone who had something done similar and she met someone for a spanking only. Then she was bound, slapped in the face which is something she did not want, beat across the back, and butt (ok normal stuff there) then raped in all places with impliments, again something she had not signed up for. She was met in the hotel room by more people than was agreed, made to sign papers, then was put into situations that were not agreed upon. So this touches close to the heart.
I realize that she did not follow some simple rules that could have avoided this and should have walked at the first sign of something different than what she expected. But I also realize that some of the women that enjoy spankings and corporal punishiment are very submisive and do not say no very easily.
I do believe there is a difference between spankings and total humilation of people. Not saying that there are those who do not like the BDSM and want more than simple disipline spankings. But there are those that do not and are forced into situations that they do not want.

Last edited by Nomad; 09-02-2007 at 01:10 PM.