View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 06:55 PM

Hmmm.....so I am finding myself thinking more about this spanking as a main event kind of dominance and power exchange. I am a woman that is used to my collar. I have always been turned on by spanking - it is how I self pleasure and where I often go when I am in the throws of love making. But I also enjoy the St. Andrew's Cross - and flogging. I love nipple play.....so I am not sure if I will feel incomplete with keeping my receiving to spanking. If that will be enough. And yet - as I mentioned before - it was also lovely having it be what it was....something simple - delicious and intense. I love those first few moments of the air kissing my bottom. I love the feeling of a man's hands on my ass. I have also never participated in role play. I remember a recent visit at The Citadel in San Francisco - there was a couple there doing a big school girl scene. The bottom was all decked out in a school girl's outfit. They had a desk out and everything. He was lecturing her. And then he had her bend over the desk. I was tied up at the time - on the cross - and I was able to observe them for a while until my Top blind folded me. I remember feeling disappointment that I couldn't watch them further. The man that I play with in SF doesn't do role play other than our own power exchange. I remember that he did nipple play with me - lots of clamps and the pin wheel while I was listening to the young lady count out her whacks with the ruler. I got so turned on.... It is an interesting exploration for me. And yes...as you mentioned - spanking can take a bottom into deep erotic trance or sub space. Just thinking....

The Winking Goddess