View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 06:40 PM

Always a fun topic -- so many variations on the theme.

I love OTK best, with a strong bare hand, and the other hand holding me down firmly. But I also enjoy lying over piled-up pillows on a bed, getting a strapping with a man's belt. I like leather paddles, too. I can take some wooden implements, like a hairbrush, but those heavy frat-style paddles are OUT.

I love a man who is verbal, who can scold. Silent spankings leave me feeling detached, and I want to feel connected with my spanker. However, scolding does not mean verbal abuse or name-calling, or raising his voice. A confident spanker's voice is calm and measured. I love the "b" words: bottom, backside, behind. If you want to thoroughly squick me, however, use the word "tushy." That makes me feel like I'm about five years old. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I just don't happen to want to feel that way.

I like a little caveman stuff -- throwing me over a shoulder, lightly pulling my hair. Not even pulling it, really -- just putting his hand in my hair and tightening his fist will do it.

I love a top who won't be daunted by my sass, my banter, my pushing him. He doesn't mind a little battle of wills, since we both know who's going to win. But I like to make him work for it a bit! :-)

And finally... aftercare is almost as important as the spanking itself. Please be kind to me... I have made myself vulnerable to you. -- Erica