View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 01:47 AM

I think what Schwang is saying is that he prefers the amateur girls reaction to light spanking rather then a hardened veteren's fake reaction to hard spanking. I don't think he's asking for harder spanking scenes from the sound of it.

I also have to agree that I like Amateur Spankings FF stuff. If I'm going to be honest I'd have to say that It doesn't look to me like there's going to be any greater ratio of FF to MF spankings then on the last site. Perhaps less by the look of things. I don't think Gary (or the site owner if you are not him) has any intention of changing that regardless of what makes more money.

If Amateur spankings does find another mother daughter combo be prepared for the distinct possibility that it will be two MF scenes rather then mother spanking daughter. Or if it is a FF spanking scene there will still be a guy in the room verbally instructing her. Or even worse.... the daughter spanks the mother (wtf?)
This is the kind of stuff I've come to expect around here. (no offence, just being honest)