View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 12:12 AM

"Your cheeks are turning a nice shade of pink for me." He said to her. Katie moaned through her gag as his hand and fingers continued down to her wet exposed sex. Clyde also slowly stroked her up and down between her lips of her sex.

Next, Clyde picked up a large wooden paddle with large round holes in it. "This should help your poor bottom turn redder." Then he started to spank her with this paddle. Katie was surprised how much this paddle stung her bottom, but was unable to cry out or move. Soon, little round circles were all over her bottom, and it was now a bright shade of red. This also made Katie's entire body feel very warm.

Clyde then laid down the wooden paddle and took off her blindfold and ball gag. "Katie, are you doing okay and enjoying this."

"I am almost to my limit, but this is what I wanted and expected." She answered him.

Clyde picked up the large wooden paddle and gave her a very hard smack with it. "Always address me as 'Sir', when I allow you to talk to me. I thought you understood that."

Smack again.

"Yes sir, sorry sir." Katie cried out.

"Now for the last part of your spanking, you will receive the cane." He reached down and showed her the senior cane. "I took off your ball gag so that you could count every stroke. Say the number, then 'Thank you sir, give me another one sir'. If you forget to do this, the stroke will not count. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir" Katie said without a hesitation.

Katie next felt the tapping of the cane on her already sore exposed bottom, heard a whistle, and then

CRACK!

It felt like a hundred bees had stung her in a straight line on her poor bottom. She yelled out, "Ouch, that really hurt." Katie wanted to rub her bottom, but couldn't.

"You forgot to count that one, so it will be given again." Clyde told Katie.

"I didn't expect it to hurt so much." Katie complained.

"That is no excuse. Prepare yourself for another stroke."

CRACK!

Again, it felt like a straight line of fire on her poor exposed bottom. This time Katie said, "One. Thank you sir. Please give me another one, sir."

"Now you are responding to me correctly. Are you going to stop charging so much on your credit card?"

CRACK!

"Two. Thank you sir. Please give me another one, sir. Yes. Sir. I will quit charging so much."

"Very good. You are still a naughty girl that deserves this punishment."

CRACK!

"Three. Thank you sir. Please give me another one, sir."

"And will you return people's phone calls?"

CRACK!

"Four. Thank you sir. Please give me another one, sir. Yes I will sir."

"And take better care of yourself?"

CRACK!

"Five. Thank you sir. Please give me another one, sir. I will take better care of myself, sir."

"For these last two, I will give them very hard and one right after the other. Prepare yourself."

CRACK! CRACK!

"Six and seven. Thank you sir."

"Katie, you took this punishment very well. Now I will put lotion on your burning bare bottom."

At this point, Katie was almost in tears, and was glad he was going to put some lotion on her. Her poor bottom was completely on fire, but she felt good inside too.

"Stay still while I rub it into your poor naughty bottom." Clyde told her. Actually, she had no choice. Katie was still secured to the spanking bench.

The lotion felt very cool and nice. Clyde admired his work of eight parallel red welts on her bottom. Each was spaced about an inch apart, and covered her whole bottom. Clyde's large hands gently rubbed the lotion into her bottom.

But then, his fingers found her sex, which was now very wet. Even her clit was nice and hard, and stuck out a little. Clyde also rubbed the lotion on her sex. One finger slowly went around her clit, while his other two fingers went up and down between her sex lips.

"OH! That feels so good!" Katie purred.

Then two of his fingers went inside of her. Clyde could feel the tightening of her sex lips around his fingers, as if she was pulling him deeper into her body. Katie moaned as his fingers went deeper and deeper inside of her body, exploring her.

"Please, take me!" Katie cried out.

Clyde quickly dropped his pants and crawled up on the spanking bench. It was made so that it put his cock head at the correct height to enter Katie's sex. With one big thrust, he was now deep inside of her. Clyde took his big strong arms and held on to her breasts. This also made it easier for Clyde to ram his cock deep inside of her.

He could feel himself grow bigger and bigger as her thrust deeper and deeper inside of her. He was using such force that the spanking bench was slowly skating across the floor.

"May I cum. Sir?" Katie asked.

"Yes you may." Clyde answered. Clyde squirted his cum several times into Katie, and she could feel his sticky cum on her inner walls. Clyde could feel her warm juices flow around him. His body collapsed on hers, and he stayed inside of her as their bodies became as one.