View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 12:11 AM

Katie's Punishment

Katie's Punishment

This is a continuation of the story - Cornertime for Katie.

Next, to embarrass her even more, I opened the curtains in the nearbywindows, so anyone walking by and looking in could see her standing in the corner. "Stand still and don't drop the books." I said. "I will return in about ten minutes to start your real punishment."

Actually, my neighbors were blocked by trees and there was no sidewalk near my house. Even my mailbox was on the street, so no one would walk near my house. But Katie didn't know this and the thought of people seeing her, standing naked in the corner, embarrassed her. I stayed in the room and kept quiet, to see how long she could hold the books up. After about ten minutes, she dropped the books and then I walked up to her again.

"I am sorry I dropped the books." Katie pleaded.

I quickly gave her five more swats from the wooden paddle with holes in it. "You can now put your hands at your sides and stand still."

"Yes sir." Katie replied. It felt good to finally relax her arms and have them at her sides.

He released the cuffs on her ankles and took away the spreader bar. "Before we go downstairs to my dungeon, please bend over so that I may remove your butt plug."

She bent over and he slowly released it from her body. She really felt embarrassed again as he took a wet washcloth and towel and cleaned her up.

"Now come downstairs with me." He held her hand as they went down the stairs. She noticed a sign that read, "No panties allowed past this point", as she got to the bottom of the stairs. What she saw next both surprised and excited her. The walls were lined with various whips, paddles, canes, restraints, anything to give someone a good spanking and whipping. In the middle of the room were strange pieces of furniture that she didn't quite know how they were used. But she knew that she would probably find out soon.

"Hold out your arms so that I can put wrist cuffs on them." Clyde told Katie. Soon Clyde had fastened the wristcuffs on her, and she was wondering what would happen next. Then he led her to a pole in the middle of the room. "Put your arms up as high as you can."

He then stepped up on a stool and fastened her wrists up as high as they could go. "Now spread your legs as far apart as possible." Clyde then got out a spreader bar and connected her ankle cuffs to it. He next went over to the wall and took down a flogger. It had a handle and many leather fingers that were about a foot long. Then he showed the flogger to Katie.

"I am now going to use this flogger on your back." Clyde told her.

Katie had no choice but to answer with, "Yes, sir." She now felt very vulnerable, with her legs spread apart, her naked breasts on each side of the pole, and her arms fastened way up high. Clyde pushed her hair to one side so that her soft, milky white back was completely exposed to the flogger.

He drew back his arm, and with one hard swing, many long red stripes appeared on her back. You could tell that Katie felt the flogger because she threw back her head and yelled "Ouch". But Clyde drew back the flogger again, and more stripes landed on her back. Over and over he swung the flogger and her poor exposed back got redder and redder. Soon her whole back was red, from one side to the other and from her neck to her waist. A few of the fingers wrapped around her side and landed on the tender skin of her breast.

Clyde then went over to the corner and pulled out a light and plugged it in. The light was bright and was pointing up. He put it between her legs and said, "Now lets see how you are doing down here." Although Katie's back was sore and burning hot, she still felt embarrassed to have Clyde using a bright light to view her sex. Then Clyde used his fingers to go back and forth between her sex lips.

Sure enough, Katie was still wet with excitement and moaned as Clyde stroked her sex with his fingers. Next he found her clit, and his finger slowly drew circles around it. Now Katie's body was shaking from both the pleasure and pain.

"Now it is time to get you naked naughty bottom as red as your back." Clyde said to her as he released her ankle cuffs from the spreader bar. Then he released her wrists from the pole and led her to a strange piece of furniture in the middle of the room. The side closer to them was about a foot and a half off of the floor, and it had two wide arms, like a large chair. Then it the main part was about a foot above the arms, and it sloped down almost to the floor on the other side.

Clyde had Katie climb up on the bench and put a leg on each of the spread apart wide wooden arms. He immediately used Velcro straps to hold her legs and ankles in place and spread wide apart. Then he touched her sore back, and she immediately bent over the slopping board on the other side. He quickly secured her wrists so they were stretched out in front of her. This spanking bench left her legs spread wide apart and bent over. Now Clyde had easy access to her sex, butt hole, and her poor naughty naked bottom.

"To make sure you don't talk during this part of your punishment, I am going to use this ball gag on you. So open your mouth wide." Then he secured the ball gag deep into her mouth. "Also, I want you to be more aware of your spanking, so I have this blindfold for you. Hold your head still, as I put it on you."

Now poor Katie could only feel and hear her spanking. Clyde first used his large hands to caress and feel her warm nice round bottom. "You do have a very nice spankable bottom. I hope to spank it many more times after today." Then he picked up a small leather paddle, and started spanking her all over. First he started with light love pats, and spanked harder and harder with every spank. Now and then, he would stop to feel her warm naked bottom.