View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 10:08 AM
rangerboy

Edgy

Miss Kaylex....a litte respect for your elders young lady or I'll be happy to demonstrate a discipline spanking in May.

Interesting dynamic in adult disciplinary spanking. Given the "ethics" of our kink, the spankee essentially "consents" to "non-consensuality." Both parties agree that certain behaviors are unacceptable or certain goals must be met and the consequences are a painful experience for the spankee. To "discipline" implies that hopefully, the behaviors will not be repeated and that future unpleasant spankings will not be necessary. It should not be a pleasureable experience for either party....it is strictly business. The spanker bears great responsibility to ensure that the spankee...while punished....is not harmed either physcially or mentally. From my perspective, a displinary relationship is not for novices....only experienced and repsonsible spanker/spankees should embark on this journey.

Playful spankings....well anyone who was at TASSP understands the nature of that activity. Safe, sane, consensual and always, always, always, the intensity, duration, and degree of "bareness" is at the exclusive discretion of the spankee. Its about having some fun.....playing around....exploring new limits but always being respectful of those limits.

Sensual spankings.....oh now we move from "R" to "X". Many of us find an erotic side to this interest.....heck, most of us do to some degree. Again, it is with full consensuality of the spankee. It may range from a swat or two during sex....a mild to medium paddling beforehand....all depends on what rings your's and your partner's chimes. I had a girlfriend in the early 80's who could not seem to......eh....."be satisfied" as it were unless I put her over my lap and spanked her hard and long. It was great but that's the only experience with someone who needed it to be sexually fulfilled. Most of my subsequent partners and my current spouse love it but it isn't critical to effective love making.

Okay...that's about as long a post as I've ever made.

Be interested in reading other thoughts.

Cheers to all

rangerboy
PHP Code:
[PHP
[/PHP]