View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 11:32 AM

Hi,

My current partner has never been one for spanking but it has always been something i've found arousing. There has always been something exciting about the thought of a strong man taking me over his knee and teaching me a lesson.

When we got together 4 years ago I was honest with him & told him that it excited me and tbh he was a little freaked out at the thought of causing me any pain but agreed to try it.

The first few times were a little weak and lame but one day we had a huge arguement and I was a total bitch to him, we'd been living together for about a month and i'd flown off the handle over something petty and really made him feel unwanted. He disapeared of upstairs & when i went to up I found him in tears because of how i'd shouted at him.

Of course i apologised and felt awful seeing him so upset. I kissed him & one thing lead to another. Before i knew it I was over his knee with my knickers around my ankles and him spanking me really hard with a hairbrush. (That was the day my profile picture was taken) Suddenly he was spanking me exactly how I wanted to be spanked, although with enough force for me to know that it was a punishment.

From then on whenever we had an arguement, i'd upset him or done something stupid or even if he'd just had a really bad day I'd find myself over his knee, bent over the sofa or over the dining table with my knickers down and some serious red, blue & black marks on my backside.

We always ens a spanking by making love as for me i find the whole experience arousing but it's also the sign of forgiveness & that everything is back to normal.