View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 09:57 PM

Definitely Paul & his lovely wife Lyn are reputable and very real people in the lifestyle and not to mention just an all around great people to get to know. Im happy to call them my friends..

Another FYI... Gary & his girls at AS are tons of fun to party with!! Some may feel a bit intimidated because they're classified as "models" but I promise they're every day people like us who partake in the lifestyle and are really great people if you just take the time to get to know them..

I'll be happy to answer any questions regarding Allstate as well if you'd like to contact me here or by email: cherryblowpop8@yahoo.com or cherryblowpop8 on messenger..

Paul & his wife are undregoing alot lately with Lyn's health as you may have read in other threads. Sherie aka: lil_dixiedarling and myself are helping him moderate the Allstate yahoo group so in any event you're unable to reach Paul feel free to contact either Sherie or myself and we'll help in anyway we can. Both of us are valid members of Bottoms Up and have attended several Allstates both in Dallas & San Antonio and are more than happy to promote the group and welcome you to join us..