View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerboy View Post
Kaylex, you dear, sweet, adorable little Bottom....."old" is bingo night at the senior center. "Old" is sitting on the park bench mumbling to yourself.

While twice your age, I'm enjoying "Middle Age". I hit the gym at 0500 each morning for a half hour on the cross country trainer.....then again in the afternoon for weight training. I'll bet I can bench press you AND Emmy..

Crave spanking????? I'll sit this one out and see what the other audience members have to say. Might weigh in later with some thoughts.

Hugs and smacks.

RB

Oh, dear Rangerboy, you are too much fun. I think I've failed to mention that you're very, very close running for my favorite top, but here on the Emmy and Kaylex show, we don't have favorites. *wink*

As for bench pressing, I'll refrain from commenting on not being skinny mini due to the fact that very topish eyes are watching this and I do NOT want to get in trouble.

*clears throat*

That, however, is beside the point. Kaylex, my very dear co-host, asked the question. When do you crave the spanking most?

For me, that is a simple and a very difficult question. I could answer, I always crave a spanking, because yes, I am a very close to true 100% spanko and it's always in the back of my mind.

But it DOES go deeper then that. I think I should rephrase the question, just a little. "Why do you crave the spanking."

I believe it goes back to earlier disscussion about the diffrent types of spanking, and I would like a memeber of studio audience, Thomas, to post an article that he wrote the division of spankings, spliting them up into five categories, very good and very very true.

I am a playful brat, but I know when to ask for what I deserve or admit that I do need to be disciplined. And a lot of times that eats away at me. Being new to the scene, I have a lot of things that are eating away and I've never found the peace I'm seeking. So, I crave spankings as a release from guilt.

I also crave them as a chance to forget the world around me, just to play and have no weight tying me down. Because playful spanking, gives you a fun sensation to focus on and a person that is caring about you (and your bare bum) for those very short, fun minutes.

Then again. There are times when I'm NOT craving a spanking. When I'm sitting in church, or in the middle of the lobby at work talking to a customer. That does not mean that I'm NOT thinking about them. Hehehehe.

Now, I think it's safe to say, that EVERYONE (well not tops) craves a spanking just after a party. I think everyone is suffering post-party syndrom. Am I right?

This disscussion is still open to other brats, and Top too.. if they every CRAVE a spanking. Hmm. I would love to hear that one.