View Single Post
Old 07-18-2015, 07:23 AM

More Spanking Sites Gone

Having been in a shared computer situation for the past year and more, and not able to safely access sites like here, was a relief to finally be able to do.
However I have found out that two of my favorites, Spanking Classics and Spankspot, are no more. especially miss the former, it was great.
As I mentioned in another post, it maybe that the increased popularity of blogging, Fetlife, and perhaps social media in general have led to a decline in interest in conventional spanking forums and message boards.
On the bright site Spanko is once again a free site. But the downside is that I can't access their Chat on the Apple iPad with Safari that I am now using, because Safari does not accept -Adobe Flash. Do I invest in another computer just for that? Besides have read that Adobe Flash has problems and that other systems may be blocking its use. Anyone else familiar with Adobe?
So I hope people will continue to use this site.For some things,blogs just do not work for the type of interactive discussion you have on message boards.