View Single Post
Old 12-16-2006, 05:12 PM

Since rrs asked for a response from the moderator (that would be me!), I'll give one.

First off, I'm in complete agreement with RG's response.

Overall, this forum welcomes all different "twists" to our favorite fetish. There is no "right" or "wrong" way to make the fetish enjoyable. Different things turn people's cranks. I've learned that in a big way during the 7-8 years we've produced videos now at AmateurSpankings.

So I have no issue with rrs's original post other than that there was a particular part that I found hard to believe. But that's just my personal opinion.

One of the things I've observed the past few years, especially in some of the spanking-themed usenet newsgroups, is that certain "rules" of right and wrong seem to apply to certain people. We'll have none of that here. That's a good way to alienate people and create problems. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and everyone can have his or her own take on the fetish. One thing we will not have is any flaming. I will absolutely nip that in the bud.

I don't think either redskinlover or rrs meant anything like that. So it's all good.