View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 10:14 PM

F/F videos

This whole F/F thing is definitely a hot-button topic.

Thanks to all who are giving feedback. I love having feedback, positive OR negative. It's often hard to get, as folks who are into the fetish tend to keep their tastes quiet and in the closet somewhat. That's why a forum like this is helpful.

Since it has been hard to get feedback, I'm like a sponge when I get it. The success we've had through the past few years at AS has been dumb luck when you consider that I'm the guy in charge of the content and 9 times out of 10, I produce scenes that just appeal to me personally...my own personal tastes. For instance, if the spanker is good, I don't much care if it's male or female. But I've been doing this long enough to know that not everyone feels that way. My friend Paully is fond of reminding me of that!

Having said that, I've picked up a thing or 2 about the masses' tastes through the years.

We've been really lucky. We have 3 really great (I think) female spankers: Paige, Val and Sondra. Oddly enough, all 3 of them started out with us as spankees. Those 3, along with Lady D (formerly with the RealSpankings sites) and Veronica Daniels (formerly Ms. Burns) are the best female spankers on video over the past few years. I also like Aunt Vicki a lot.

We are always kicking around ideas for a new spinoff site. As Rangerboy mentioned, my partners and I still have our "day jobs." Although I'm not exactly sure which one is the day job anymore. A F/F site is certainly one of the ideas we've discussed. We'd have to start with a lot of new content and have someone who really understands the concept do the co-ordinating. When we rolled out SpankingInterviews and SpankedEmily, I pretty much handled all of the content. I do not have the time and energy to do that again.

The other thing regarding a F/F site is something that Paully mentioned. There are a LOT of F/F sites on the net right now. The RealSpankings sites are almost all F/F these days, for instance. Clare Fonda does a great job with F/F material. And as good as Paige and Val, etc. are, I don't know if there's room for another one. I'd certainly put Paige, Val and Sondra up against anyone, but it's kind of a cluttered field of sites now.

We'll give it some more thought though. Thanks for bringing up the idea. And thanks for the kind words, Cyberria, Rangerboy, Black Velvet and Paully.