View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 03:28 PM

Forgive for 2 parts or more,I usually don't reply to my own posts,but felt that it would be okay to make an exception this time

Here are the other ones I have witnessed (female only)

5th grade:2 girls (Karen and Kay) running down the hallway after lunch,so the teacher decided to make them take 3 swats each in front of the class.Karen went first,Kay second.Both had to bend over a table and recieved 3 swift pops each.Kay cried,Karen did not.

6th grade:I was walking down the hallway to the bathroom when I turned the corner and saw a girl I knew as Jan standing up against the wall with her hands up high bracing herself,she took 3 hard swats form a female teacher.very hard swats.

7th grade:none,allthough I heard a few,didn't get to see them.

8th grade:2 girls (Debbie and Madeline) got 3 swats each out in the hallway,but since the classroom door was open,some of us got to see it as well as hear it.I was one of the lucky ones!!!

Madeline took her 3 like a pro,but Debbie went second and stood up after just the first swat,had to rebend over and take the second,and did the same thing again for the 3rd.She was a real baby about it all.

Another time was a fat chick named Marie who cussed in class,so she got 3 in front of everybody,but the teacher was an old lady and a 3 year old could have taken those and laughed about it.

10th grade:The whole class cut up something fierce when the teacher stepped out,sow ere given a choice of writing down 6 pages of the dictionary when we got home,or taking a swat for each page we didn't copy the next morning.

I had no intentions of copying 6 pages of the dictionary and decided that 6 swats was much preferable and easy.I was totally shocked when 4 other people thought that way,too.

We were marched to the office where the principal decided that since 2 of them were girls,3 swats each would suffice.

We were supposed to turn around and face the wall when it was not out turn,but of course we didn't listen too well!!

One guy went first,then me,then the last guy.They were pretty good pops,too,harder than most I have gotten at school.Then it was the girls turn!!Lisa went first,started crying after the second swat,and was rubbing her cute little ass as she waled back to her place in line.Then Stephanie took her pops,she took 2 then stood up and would not bend back down for the 3rd swat,and finally gave in and took the 3rd swat.

12th grade:The last one I actually saw was some girl I don't even know who she was (she was a freshman,I was a Senior),I missed the first 2 swats but heard them,and saw the last one,I was walking down the hallway and this one took place in the hallway,I saw it as I trnred the corner.She was in the classic bent over against the wall position like Jan was back in the 6th grade.

At any rate,those are the ones I actually visually saw,and are the reasons for my interest in them even to this day.