View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 09:49 AM

I don't have any references for this story which I read in a newspaper, but I remember it in great detail, just like it happened yesterday. At the time, I was in high school and very much into spanking although it was a secret that I guarded with my life.

I am suprised that they've never had a reference to this at corpun.com since its seems they have reported on virtually every story of its kind. In fact, I've never seen it referenced anywhere since it actually took place in Febuary of 1968 in Corry, PA and was reported nationally by the AP. I remember reading about in my local newspaper in SC at a time when there was very litle mention of spanking in any types publications, especially the daily newspaper.

The headline read: PRINCIPAL PADDLES 70 It seems that there was some type of protest at Corry High School that involved a walkout of 70 students. They apparently demonstrated their displeasure of some issue or another by leaving the campus during school hours and not returning until the next day. According to the report, the next day the guilty students were herded into the school gymnasium and paddled. It said that they each got three licks from the principal.

I remember the article said quote, "The culprits, boys and girls alike, were taken to the gymnasium and given the punishment." The principal remarked, "They think there is safety in numbers. Physically, we didn't do much to them but if they were embarrassed enough, I don't think we'll have any more problems." It didn't mention how many of the seventy students were girls, but my dirty little teenage mind was running wild for a few days. I could visualize some of the hotter chicks, like cheerleader, etc. in front of the gym, bending over and wincing as they got their pert bottoms smacked with the board of education.

The next day their was a follow up story entitled "Paddler Wins Praise." It said that after the story broke on the national wire service, the principal had gotten tons of mail, both national and locally, supporting him for his actions. I think there was very little, if any, negative response even from the student's parents.

Again, I've never seen any mention of this story since. But I will always remember it because of the fantasies that it provided for at least one teenage boy who was starving for information about girls being spanked in the late 60s.