View Single Post
Old 05-31-2008, 09:56 PM

Comic Relief

What perfect timing for this post to resurface! I needed a good laugh. Hmmm...I'm with Raavyn...definitely taking notes.

I just thought of one I pulled in high school, but this would require the right timing your YOU would have to deal with the effects too... My friend and I took a piece of raw chicken, stuck it in a disposable cup, and taped the cup to the bottom of our youth pastor's book shelf where he couldn't see it. As you can imagine, when he walked into his office a couple days later, the stench was horrific. I can't imagine how he immediately knew exactly who did it since we're normally such angels (wink, wink), but we showed up for a youth group beach trip and were told in no uncertain terms, "Whatever it is, wherever it is, get it out NOW!!!" Yeah...I have to admit that was a pretty disgusting prank. So if anyone's tempted to try it...just make sure you won't be anywhere near it a day or two after you leave it there! (But just for the record, it's not something I'd do now...YUCK!!! I was a teenager for goodness sake! LOL)

Last edited by qttink22; 06-01-2008 at 12:41 AM.