Thread: that girl
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 08:55 PM

that girl part 2

Ann met Donald at the door. " Hi Donald, As you know i called you to help me prepare for a part that i just got." she began. "Sure; Honey, What do you want me to do?" he replied. Ann looked away for a moment then quietly said" I want you to spank me." "What?" Donald asked. "I need you to spank me." she repeated and then went on to explain the commercial and what the director had said on how she needed to prepare for the part and how she needed his help. He could not refuse so sitting down he put a pillow on his lap for her and she lowered herself over his lap. She was self-concious a few moments as they had not been intimate and this was a very intimate pose, but then she realized that she had asked him to do this and she did trust him and the professial took over. She instructed Donald to begin spanking her. The first spank was more a pat than a spank and Ann realized that it would have to be harder for her to concentrate on the spank and what it sounded like and also what another actor might do. So she told him to spank a little harder. The next slap was too hard and so he had to spank her about 10 times before she felt that the spanks were hard enough and not too hard. They soon got into a rhythm of how often he was supposed to spank and when she was supposed to speak. For his part, Donald had been unsure about this request, but he was aware of the ad that she had refered to. It had been carried in the magazine that he worked at among others. Ann was also a lovely woman and having her over his lap for an evening was not too hard to take anyway. A little over an hour later Ann felt like they should stop as she thought that she had learned her lines and learned the timing. Ann also was beginning to feel a little hot in the seat as well(it had not been a really hard spanking, but she was aware that soon it might start to interfere with her ability to concentrate on her part and not on her bottom.) They talked for a few more minutes, then Donald kissed her and left. Ann rubbed her bottom and also had to admit it had not been like other spankings that she had gotten and that her feelings about the spanking were mixed. (End of Part 2. )
Jim