View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 View Post

To Sarah : She not only kept her promise to play with me, she insisted on playing a second time to get pics. Both scenes were great fun and greatly appreciated. I look forward to a third time (HUGS)
Hey BV! It was MY pleasure! There was a reason I wanted to play a second time (despite liking spankings in general ) and that's cuz you are an AWESOME spanker! I really wish we had more time so we coulda played yet again. `tils next time......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean-Paul View Post
I would like to post some photos in the gallery of the party.....
I have some great shots of some of the outfits we wore and have
converted some to black and white (to get a real 1920's theme)
I have permission from most of you already to post these,but I wanted
to make sure no one objects.If anyone does object,please let me know.

JP
I am not certain whether you got pictures of me or not, or if so, if you planned to use them.

I would rather not have any picture that shows my face on a public spanking forum, whether the picture is vanilla or not.

Even tho, now that I think about it, I did have on a wig and may not be immediately recognizable. (The same person introduced themselves to me while I was headed back to my room to change OUT of my costume ---- then again moments later when I emerged in regular clothes and no wig. )

Let me talk to RG and let ya know (that is if you have pics of me).

I do know RG prefers that NO pictures of his face be shown on a spanking forum due to his work and privacy reasons.

sarah