View Single Post
Old 11-08-2006, 12:09 AM

Ok, let me get caught up here. The first thing I notice is some blatantly obvious similarities between the lists of implements and their effects as listed by Miss Amber and Miss Katie. It is obvious to me, as I'm sure it is to everyone else, that someone peeked on their neighbors paper. Now using a very complex mathematical equation that I won't bore any of you with, I have concluded that Miss Katie must have barrowed some items from Ambers paper. Last time I checked that was most definitely a paddling offence.

Now to address this bickering back and forth between the two of you (Katie & Amber). I think RG's suggestion about a trip to the wood shed is a splendid idea. I am also quite certain that Gary is correct about fighting being a paddling offence. Since I am the paddle EXPERT here and it appears as if Katie, Amber, and myself have committed to being at the Dallas All State Spanking Party in March, I will be happy address the issue then. Gary sharpen that pencil and get that equation figured out.