View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 04:04 AM

HandMarks: Firstly, I second what Amber said--interesting way to jump in and say hi.

You have some valid points. I actually agree with your take that the biological father does have a right to be concerned for his child's welfare, even if his concern is misguided. Happens all the time in custody cases.

However, I think, perhaps since you are new, you are missing the reality that for many members here, Veronica is not merely a spanking model on the screen; she is a friend in the real, physical world. Many people here have met her in person, have done play with her, have done videos with her, are aware of all the hard work put in and obstacles jumped to get her site off the ground, and consider her a friend, in the vanilla sense, beyond any spanking involvement. People are concerned for her because they know her, not just because she's a spanko.

The implications here that affect everyone are that a child is involved, which cuts straight to those of us who are parents, and that she was outed in a vindictive way by a third party, something which could conceivably happen to anyone here. And that was made clear from the very first post.

I welcome you to the site, and I hope you will continue to contribute. You are certainly entitled to your personal views. Just tread carefully when it comes to delicate situations with which you are unfamiliar.