View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 11:47 AM

Warning - This is not new content

I've seen a lot of this content elsewhere, at Badfemales.com com and in the bonus sites for VIPSpanking.com
Postcards are "new", but they are using a lot of other peoples content to make them. Not very original. Some are cute though.
This site is $30 a month, and VIP Spanking is $49 a month, but includes 3 male spanking female sites (GIRLS BOARDING SCHOOL - excellent site, SIT Spanking - another excellent site, and Bad Females - soso site) and 1 female spanking male site (Boys Boarding school - haven't looked into it), along with several bonus sites, including a downloadable copy of the video "Dawn Deacon's Greatest Hits", a compilation of some of Dawn's best scenes for SIT Spanking, on top and on the bottom.

I know I have written some negative comments about some producers content on this forum, but I have seen hundreds of videos and been a member of most of the main spanking sites on the net.
I have a clue what I'm talking about, and I don't want others to get screwed, as I sometimes have in the past, with sites claiming to have "content", and then having to pay exhorbitant money for stuff that's either pirated or that I've seen elsewhere.
This is not an ad for VIP Spanking.
This is just me letting others know to be carefull for what they pay for.