View Single Post
Old 06-15-2007, 09:48 PM

Thanks Gary for stepping in. I feel I have been very respectful. Maybe I don't understand and I think that MOST of the pov have been well-represented and I much appreciate the insights. It was never ever about being right or winning or losing but about understanding a particular pov.

Thanks for the many well-stated posts. But there is nothing like a nasty post as a thread stopper.

--liz

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyspk View Post
OK, I'm not one to get involved with flame wars and I've made a conscious effort to NOT be a Nazi and start editing posts and users since we started this friendly forum last fall. But since I'm the moderator, I feel compelled to address this particular poster.

I've seen not one, but 2 really mean-spirited posts from you, wowbutts. Stop it now. I'm gonna go way out on a limb and guess that you don't exactly look like Brad Pitt either. So stop the cheap shots and nasty comments please. It's just not welcome here.

You ARE however, welcome to criticize, post to your heart's content and participate with an open mind. This is the only time I'm going to mention this to you.