View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 05:16 PM

How submissive is submissive?

I was just writing in my last post some things and they seemed odd for a "bottom", so I am going to write them here and see what kind of response I get. I'm sure there is no "wrong".

Anyway, my thought is that I am a fairly liberated woman. I want an equal relationship, and I wouldn't want anyone in control of me, in the usual sense. I could never do "discipline"-- unless I could do it back (which I probably wouldn't anyway). Anyway, I tend to think words and speech are better, my opinion. I could "play discipline" as long as I could establish perimeters. For instance, say if I called him a "big dumb ass" or somethign I wouldn't normally say. Or we'd establish some minor infraction-- such as coming in late without calling. (I might get VERY late.) And then within that establish what could and wouldn't be done. I have never done this all, so I consider this quite theoretical, but what the heck.

I'm sure that from some people's standpoint here this is really odd. :-)
But to me, if someone establishes what would be good for me, it would not, to me, be an adult relationship. I wouldn't, for instance, consider that the male necessarily knows better or is better behaved than i am. In fact, usually males aren't!! (Sorry guys.) I am not making judgments on whatever works for you. If it works and you are happy with it, well more power to you.

I might sort of a wannabe submissive?

--liz