View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganHeadmaster View Post
Count me as one who loves tears. And I'll add that tears almost never happen in play spankings or good girl spankings for me, not that I'm looking for tears then, anyway.

When they happen, they happen in a punishment scene that is coupled by stern scolding and, in one case, in a play scene where she wanted tears, so in that case I strapped her in for three dozen strokes with a braided belt, gave the strokes in sets of three as hard as I could, and spoke sternly throughout. She fought until the very end and then the first tear, and then the floodgates opened (she said it was partly from the humiliation of having had her resistance initially broken down with that first tear).
I have to agree on this. Play or good girl spanking never brought tears. It only happens with the punishment spankings and again, I think it involved trust and comfort between the spanker and spankee. I have had spankees that would hold the tears in at first and later on in the relationship would cry. I also don't see it as a necessity. If the spankee doesn't cry I don't "not get anything out of it". On the same token though tears from a punishment spanking let me know that the intended effect was realized. I don't need tears, but it is great when the relationship allows tears for both parties.