View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 02:47 AM

It was a great day at the SSC. Day 2 of 5 featured a day of shopping and sightseeing for many of the members. Four of the members went out and did the grocery shopping and bought $532 worth of groceries. Since we are in a mountain chalet we do all of our meals together and cook a lot. The group meal in the afternoon was Mexican night.

Of course, plenty of spanking occurred. The brats were in high form and the Tops stepped up to the challenge. The straps, paddles, and other instruments certainly have a few more miles on them. Probably the most fun activity was an after dinner "game" of Spanking Musical Chairs. Chairs were set up in the usual way for this common game, but there was a Top sitting in all but one, which was empty, with his favorite implement in hand. When the music started playing the girls circled around. When it stopped, the girls had to plop down across the lap of whatever Top they stood in front of and got thoroughly spanked. The one who was left without a chair had to stand with her nose against the wall in a corner. The one who sat in the empty chair a "get out of spanking free" pass. It was more fun playing this than you can imagine.

Those in attendace so far are (with an asterisk by those that I think belong to MSF-I may be wrong on some):

Rick & Amy*
Richard Windsor (Houndog)*
audrey rose*
Siege & short4ever
sassy sandy*
Adelina*
Lady Katy of Spankwish*
Bratnot
RG* & sarah thorne*
Emmy Doll*
swfloridabrat* & Michael
nightowww* & Jaxspanker*
Batman* & ccdotty*
munchkin & hubby
Explorer* & iggy*
latigre

Three more should show up tomorrow.

It's 3:45 in the morning here. When I get up later, I might to post a handful of pics.

RG