View Single Post
Old 04-08-2007, 12:06 AM

Aftercare is important - at the Oxnard party I had a lot of aftercare as well. To the point where it started to get aggrivating. I barely allowed anyone to use implements because I didn't want to mark, however, I didn't mark!

I got casual lotion after fun public playful spankings, and that was nice. After an intense flogging/caning session with someone, I was so in subspace, I just wanted to cuddle. He rubbed my back a bit and that was nice. I wasn't marked at all, my back was a bit red but that was it. It was nice. I almost didn't need much aftercare.

After every spanking I've had in private, aftercare was crucial. Especially after the one punishment spanking I've ever gotten. He held me and let me cry which was surprising, but very very comforting, and he gave me lotion, it was nice. He hugged me again before he dropped me off and texted me to make sure I was ok.

Without aftercare, I drop very very badly after big scenes. I get very down and depressed for a few days. Aftercare helps alleviate most of the depressed feelings.