View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 10:41 PM

Hummmm, crying.........I believe like those who stated above that it is individualized and not always the "goal" of a spanking...if it happens it happens..... for me, there are times, I am totally stressed and just ask for a spanking to tears session.....it doesn't take much or very long to get the tears flowing, and afterward it's wonderful to feel so calm....i find the problem with this 'spanking to tears" spanking is the Top stops too soon, thinking that his spanking made me cry so quickly that he needs to stop.....I like to have the spanking continue even when I'm crying, but I find many Tops (like some above) don't like the crying, so they stop....for me, being spanked to tears is MORe than just "to" tears....spanking and tears opens the flood gates and allows me to let it all out.....Crying for several minutes while getting spanked is the best head clearer for me.

Now punishment spankings are a different story. When I know it's punishment, I start to cry before the spankings ever start.....because i know I've disappointment my Top and that he doesn't enjoy having to punish me, but that it's necessary....the whole punishment "routine" keeps me teary eyed and once the hairbrush is brought out the tears really start to flow...but afterward, I feel refreshed, forgiven, refocused.....

So long story short....tears are very beneficial to me and i feel wonderful after a good spanking with tears, whatever the reason for the spanking