View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malak View Post
Yeah actually. I was online when the site\'s main admin who I will not name here suddenly came on and said he was tired of begging people to support the site. He said in the chat that from that point on the site was going to be pay only from now on. A couple people said what about those of us who couldn\'t afford to pay to be on the site, to which he responded \"We will miss them.\" Then the site booted me. Haven\'t been back since. You are the first person I have seen on here that was also on their site.
This is what happened to me, except for him coming online. I was checking a profile on chat when suddenly I got booted.
I wonder if I may have attracted his attention when I asked question in chat about why was it that I could not find someone's profile I had friended couple nights before, and he checked to see if I was a paid member.
When I type in the URL all I get is that page about about reactivating my account. I sent him an email inquiring about the situation yesterday but have gotten no answer back.
Does not seem like a nice way to support your community.But then for some folks money is all.