Thread: new
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 08:24 PM

Hello, Anne and welcome. I'm American,raised on a farm in the Midwest, and was spanked between about the ages of 4 and....well, NOW (I'm 39).

The earliest years I was spanked as punishment by my grandmother, who raised me. However, I also got involved at an early age in playing "house" or "family" with my cousins, a boy and two girls. He was oldest, so he made the rules, and we girls got the spankings!

Nevertheless, I enjoyed it. He never spanked me very hard, although he often did it on my bare bottom, and I came to view it as attention and affection from him, something I was otherwise starved for. We had a play-spanking relationship until I was fifteen. This was my "imprinting!" As a teenager I soon morphed into the role of erotic, M/f submissive, which I continue to this day.

You may email me at trishb7463@aol.com if you wish. It has always been a cathartic to me to dredge up these memories from childhood and to hear those of others. You would be unique in this regard (to me at least) in that you are European.