View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 03:01 PM

"An Insider's View" -- Part Four

SWAT!!

"OWW!"

How is it that that first spank is always a shock, no matter how many trips across the maternal lap you've clocked? Mom spanked hard, fast and furious right from the start, covering the entire spankable area from my bottom tops down to my upper thighs. I struggled to keep my composure as long as possible, but I knew it was a losing battle.

SWAT! SWAT! SWAT! SWAT!

"OW.. OWEEE...PLEASE Mom, Ow!!"

When she switched her full attention to that oh-so-sensitive junction of bottom and thigh, I became very vocal indeed! I flopped around on her lap like a seal, trying in vain to avoid that punishing palm. She put her right leg over my legs and trapped me: I was getting my bare bottom spanked and there was no escape!

SWAT!! SWAT!! SWAT!! SWAT!!

"OWWW...PLEASE...."

The tears were flowing now. She switched back to the center of my bottom and delivered a series of awesome smacks with all her strength.

"AHH! OWWW!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!"

I twisted around in a constant attempt to avoid the pain. I felt as if I'd sat on a stove! Dimly, I heard a ripping sound; my pajama top had been torn due to my exertions. Suddenly, the spanking stopped. I lay there crying, grateful for the temporary reprieve. It was, however, only temporary. I heard Mom say,

"Hand me the brush."

"No, PLEASE, Mom!" I pleaded desperately. "My bottom's already on FIRE, you don't have to use the brush!!"

I pleaded my case as only a well-punished teenager can, and for a moment I thought I had won a stay. Instead, I heard,

"Carrie, Carl's pajama top is torn. Will you take it off for me?"

"NOO!!!" I cried. Normally, being bare-chested in front of my relatives wouldn't have mattered at all, but I was already SO over exposed AND Carrie was being given an active hand in my discipline again!

She leaped up and pulled the fabric over my head as I sobbed. "What do you want me to do with it, Aunt Kaye?"

"Wait 'til his spanking is over, then you can put it out on the mailbox with his underwear."

I groaned. This was already the most awful punishment of my life, and it seemed to just keep getting worse!

Quietly, my mother spoke directly into my ear. "See how easy it was to lose your pajama top? If I have to repeat myself again, I assure you that the bottoms are coming off as well."

I gasped, and did some others in the room. No one in our family had ever been stripped naked for a spanking! Still, Mom was in rare form tonight, and I had no desire to push my luck and make history. In what must have been a comically fluid motion, I pulled the yarn off my neck and handed over the instrument of my butt's destruction.

SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!

Oh my God, how could anything possibly hurt so much? I continued my imitation of a fish on dry land as the hard wooden brush made fiery contact with my poor backside. My cries of "OW!" and "NO!" quickly devolved into an unintelligible, continuous howl of pain. She covered my entire bottom with that nasty implement, and brought the spanking to a dramatic close with a series of hard swats to my sit-spots. I was sure I would never sit down again.

I lay there sobbing, unaware that my mom had stopped spanking me. She let me cry myself out, then she held the brush high and asked,

"Are you ever going to smoke again?"

"No! I swear..."

SMACK!! SMACK!!

"OWWW!!!!!"

(This was Mom's tried and true method of "sealing" promises from kids. Believe me, it worked!)

"Are you going to show a good example to the other kids?"

"YES! I swear, you don't have to..."

SMACK!!! SMACK!!!

"OWEEEEE!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Mom stood me up, and I took in my witnesses through tear-filled eyes. The spanking pain had temporarily banished their presence from my consciousness, but now it came flooding back on me that my entire family had just seen me kick, scream and cry over my mom's knee like a four-year-old. Humiliation gave rise to new tears. My mom took me by the hand and led me back to the corner for the rest of the evening. Once I was in place, she turned the vibrator back on and joined the rest of the family to watch a movie we'd rented.

It took a long time for me to calm down, but after about 15 minutes, I had finally stopped crying. The location of The Punishment Corner kept me in everyone's line of sight, but they became engrossed in the movie and I didn't have to endure any more comments about the state of my bottom. I realized, though, that without my pajama top I was essentially naked. My ravaged rear was in plain view, my chest was bare, and the vibrating butt plug kept me in a constant state of erection. After almost two hours in the corner, my mother turned off the vibrator, came over and patted my sensitive bottom. "OK, you've paid for the smoking. We'll deal with the lying tomorrow."

Tomorrow was Saturday, and I knew it would be a long, long day. I'd be plugged all day, and although there wasn't another punishment suppository in my future (thank God!), I knew I'd still be wearing the humiliating pajama bottoms. (Would I be given some kind of top to wear? Doubtful.) I'd serve an hour of corner time in the morning, one after lunch, and one in the evening before and after my second spanking. Four hours of corner time in one day! The thought of sitting on my incredibly sore bottom on that horrible Punishment Chair at every meal brought tears to my eyes.

"Time for bed, Carl," my mother said. With a gentle swat to my fanny that made me wince, she sent me through the sea of onlookers upstairs to my room. Actually, realizing how much I'd suffered tonight had brought out the kids' natural compassion, and they were no longer teasing me as I made my way painfully up the stairs.

I reached the blessed privacy of my bedroom at last! Turning around, I looked at my rear end in the mirror, fully expecting to see signs of major trauma. Instead, there was just a uniform hot pink color suffusing my bottom cheeks and upper thighs. I saw the top of the plug sticking out, and blushed anew as I realized how ridiculous I must have looked in the corner. I knew, though, that after a few days the pain in my butt would just be a memory and a reminder that rules were meant to be followed for my own protection. In spite of everything I'd suffered, and would suffer tomorrow, I felt a kind of peace come over me. Exhausted, I did a belly flop on my bed and was asleep within minutes.

[End]

Copyright 2010 Carl Philip Michaels