View Single Post
Old 12-26-2006, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah thorne View Post
This can be answered by Tops and bottoms alike!

Bottoms: What position do you prefer for spanking?

Tops: What position do you prefer your spankee to be in for a spanking?

Is your preferred position different depending on type of spanking if your relationship also encompasses discipline as well as play?

Merry Christmas All!

sarah

It varies for me and relationship does play a big factor. First, there is a difference based on whether it's for play, in the broadest definition, or whether it's for discipline.

With my girlfriend/sub, for most cases in play, I prefer OTK. If we're doing some kind of "scene," though--a rare thing but it does happen--then I prefer whatever is realistic for that scene, i.e. if it's a school paddling, then I prefer that the recipient be bent over a desk.

If it's discipline, I don't have a single position, but prefer whatever works for the time, severity of punishment, and convenience. As a general rule, though, I will say that if OTK works I prefer that, because even while the situation might be serious it still conveys, after a fashion, the fact that we have a relationship and that fundamentally I am still connected to her (sarah), i.e. it offers a degree of intimacy within the context of discipline.