myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Main Forum (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   BU Party (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=674)

Gary D. 07-29-2007 04:41 PM

BU Party

It was good to see those of you from this forum that were able to attend the BU party last night. A big thank you also to those of you I had the pleasure of playing with. It was a wonderful ending to a fun filled week.

hope to see you all again at the Sept. party
Gary D.

lil_dixiedarling 07-29-2007 06:50 PM

I want to add my many thanks for everyone that i saw from the forum here and had the opportunity to hang out with and also play with at the BU party.

It was such a great event. I'm not sure i've laughed that hard in a while or will anytime soon.

I was having so much fun, I actually forgot for a second i was on the receiving end and poor poor Texas Jack paid the price...thanks for being a willing victim...errrrrr bottom for me to test the waters of the other side with my buddy my friend..Jack.

Sherie ~starting the countdown to September~

texas_jack 07-29-2007 07:30 PM

Thank YOU Sherie, i truely enjoyed being both top and bottom for you and the rest of the brat pack, it is truely a pleasure seeing young spankos blossom and grow and explore the lifestyle, both as a bottom and as a Top and anytime andy of you feel the need to practice either one you just let me know.

Jean-Paul 07-29-2007 07:42 PM

BU party

I just wanted to thank all the wonderful people I met Saturday.
Amber,Hobbsey,Terecia,Cherie,Jack,Gary,Bill,I can't remember all.
Thank you all for making me feel welcome.I am looking foward to
getting to know all of you better.:)
Jean-Paul

dragonbratling 07-29-2007 08:08 PM

it was an amazing party. and now the countdown to september party :)

emily 07-29-2007 09:15 PM

The weekend had a roller coaster moment for me but i got thru it thanks to my sherie, emmy, & angela. Otherwise it was a blast and I had a great time. BTW when were ya'll born?? (hehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Sorry GaryS I couldnt resist :D

lil_babygirl 07-29-2007 09:40 PM

Ohhh gosh gee whiz.. The party was awesome... thank you jack for whacking me.. and to GaryD.. and to others of whom I know you know who you are that got me too!
I want to thank my best gals... (emily, emmy, sherie.. and new buddy gropie)..
A thanks to amber too.. for some laughs in the corner. *winks* It was good seeing everyone again.. and new ones.. and just getting away from all the drama we call life.
I cant wait until Sept!!!

iggy 07-30-2007 12:07 AM

Glad you all had a great time and the event was a success!

maryd 07-30-2007 01:45 PM

Thanks to all I had the chance to play with and those I got to know a bit better. Thanks to dragonbratling for bringing me onto this site I know I'll love it here. Can't wait until Sept. :D

mary

tubaman 07-31-2007 08:38 PM

Back-To-School Party Announcement

Bottoms Up's September Back-To-School Party will be held on September 29th, 2007, here in Dallas, TX. Since Beyond Vanilla will be sharing the hotel with us, it would be a good idea for anyone coming in from out of town to get a room early as possible, since it is likely the hotel will be sold out fairly quickly.

Any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Paul (Tubaman)