myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Main Forum (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Photo Coments (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=500)

sapperphil 06-03-2007 06:37 AM

Photo Coments

Was just wondering what other peoples views are posting comments on photos.

I have uploaded 3 photos of my partner and wouldlove to know what people think of them, but dont seem to have many comments for them. Those of you who have photos on here, do you like to know what other people think? And those of you just like to view the pictures, do you like to write comments or would you prefer to keep your thoughts private?

The other thing is how far can you go with what you say? What would offend people with comments written?

Just wanted to get others opinions on this matter, and for those of you who would like to leave comments on my pictures, I would love to here what you have to say.

Happy Spankings

Phil

burningfire 06-03-2007 09:27 AM

10/10

this picture is incredible, love to see more

garyspk 06-03-2007 11:28 AM

[QUOTE=sapperphil;4322I have uploaded 3 photos of my partner and wouldlove to know what people think of them, but dont seem to have many comments for them.
Phil[/QUOTE]

Sapperphil, mark me down as thinking your 3 photos are outstanding. Nice job!

BlackVelvet007 06-03-2007 12:10 PM

I comment on pics all the time, particularly when it's someone I care about a lot. I truly enjoy seeing new pics on here and I want the folks who post them to know how much I appreciate their efforts.

It's hard to say what kind of comments are offensive. I'm sure folks can do a lot better that just simply writing "NICE *$$" or "Dang I wanna tear that up" which sadly I've seen on some LJs.

For the record in this case, the three pics sapper has on here are well worth checking out. My favorite remains the ones where both the face and bottom of the spankee are visible. Keep on posting more please :)

Veronica Daniels 06-03-2007 07:15 PM

I have a bad habit of lurking and not commenting...I loved your photos and really do enjoy looking at the members photo galleries. Please keep posting!

Best-
Veronica

Gary D. 06-03-2007 08:25 PM

Very nice photos.......and a lovely bottom! keep it up sapperphil.

Gary D.

EricaScott 06-03-2007 11:23 PM

I too am guilty of looking but not commenting, and I really should, as I do like comments on my own pictures. And there are so many beautiful shots on this site! -- Erica

emily 06-05-2007 12:43 AM

i think u should all be soundly spanked for sucha thing hehe!!

BlackVelvet007 06-05-2007 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 (Post 4327)

It's hard to say what kind of comments are offensive. I'm sure folks can do a lot better that just simply writing "NICE *$$" or "Dang I wanna tear that up" which sadly I've seen on some LJs.

Ironically, less than two days after I wrote this, someone actually left similar comments on one of the Gallery photos. Even worse, the owner of those pics deleted them as a result. Go figure.

sapperphil 06-05-2007 02:27 PM

Thanks guys

Im really pleased to here your positive comments, always nice to hear what other people think. Lets keep leaving comments and letting people know what we like.

Thanks again

Phil