myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Favorite spanking website (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Self Spanking (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=3639)

buick1957 01-08-2009 10:33 AM

Self Spanking

does anyone in here ever do self spanking? and if so what do you use and what postion? just like to hear some views! I live by myself so I don,t have anyone to spank me when I need it

malak 01-09-2009 11:06 PM

Well the few times I have done a self spanking, I usually bend over the arm of my couch and use a hard plastic spatula with holes in it on my bare ass.

red_bum 01-10-2009 09:51 AM

yup - bare bum, hand, slipper, belt, whippy plastic coat-hanger

blackjack1234 01-19-2009 06:50 PM

Self Spanking

My suggestions are:

Shower brush, nice wooden ones are available. The handle is long enough to administer a painful swat time after time.

Leather Belt, folded over so there are three strips of leather hitting your butt, not just two. Makes for a more effective strap.

Electric cord, looped into a two foot bundle and held with rubber bands at each end. Again an effective device for some self spanking.

Some sandals work well, but they have to be heavy but flexible.

It helps to use a stool to put a foot on. Spank the side that is in the air. The butt cheek is nicely presented and tight.

My experience taught me I HAD to find someone to deliver a spanking. When the pain hits, the ability to continue abates!

malak 01-21-2009 08:18 PM

Have never had any trouble with pain, I can keep going as long as it takes for me to feel like I have been spanked

STVE21 01-22-2009 12:15 PM

My bottom

Were can i post photos of my bottom

karenjo 01-22-2009 01:59 PM

just did this

A few minutes ago, I lay across my bed and used a wooden spoon on myself. It has to have a long handle so the swing action is there with just a flick of the wrist.

I've also done it with an 18" ruler, bent over the back of a chair. Bending over works better than lying down, so the ass is less able to clench.

Of course, self-spanking doesn't really substitute. No matter how good you are at it, it's hard to keep going beyond what another person can do.

DaddyDST 01-22-2009 03:46 PM

Bending over the back of a chair is good. Kneeling on a couch is also good. Even standing and bending a little at the waist is good. I use an oval oak hairbrush, ping pong paddle, tawse, belt, and a little black slapper for sit spots and other small areas. I give myself anywhere between 300 and 700 swats on my bare behind. Which makes it a nice bright red color.

crynshame 02-22-2009 07:42 PM

Ordered to spank Myself

She pick out a plastic hairbrush hands it to me I have to bend over And swat myself as hard as i can. My behind toward her. if she thinks I'm Not punishing myself well enough I have to do "do overs" or start over again I must Then use her wooden brush Sometime I must Kiss it before I use it on myself... Other times I must count out loud each swat & kiss it before each spank & many other variations. In a lot of ways this is much More humiliating than her doing this to me. She then Inspects my backside to make sure I have punished myself properly. My Wife made me write this wearing a pair of pink panties... Awaiting my next self punishment....So Self punishment can work with a partner too...

maxrr 02-22-2009 08:09 PM

Since the "very early days", I've used theover the seat of a chair position...it's the most like otk. I used a ping pong paddle maily...and later on, as I increased my toys...A wooden novelty paddleboard (Board of Correction). Many times I would set up a mirror to watch the session as well. Still not a subsitute for the "real thing", but it does fill the voids.