myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Main Forum (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Spanking Purity Test (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=876)

Adelina 10-28-2007 01:43 AM

Hm, only 79% corrupt. I don't mind though, as there are some items (for example, playing without a safeword, enema) that I'm not interested in approaching.

sarah thorne 10-28-2007 11:03 AM

I am 92% corrupt.

I won't do enemas. I won't do gags. I've been threatened with ginger root, but the threat was never followed through on - altho I have used ginger root on another part of my anatomy (way overrated, lemme tell ya) I don't place or respond to or even look at spanking personals. Unless you count paying party fees, I won't pay to get spanked either. I've never been spanked over items made specifically for spanking play, but a horse is in my future. :) Never been spanked with a crop, altho you'd think with the Civil War re-enacting we do and RG being part of the Cavalry, that we'd have done that wouldn't ya? Oh, and I don't switch. ;)

I don't think # 27 is a good question to help determine corruptness. Not ever using your safeword means you practice safely and sanely and isn't an indication or corruptness of purity, IMO. Hell, I might just yell it out next time we play just so I can answer yes. :p

sarah

lil_babygirl 10-28-2007 11:44 AM

Hmm it seems that I am 20% pure.. and 80% corrupted!!.. Imagine that.. I demand a recount!.. hehe...Oh and I'm with you, sarah.. I wont do gags or enemas either.. uh huh.. no way. There's a few other things.. but dont need to give anyone ideas.

nightowl 10-28-2007 11:06 PM

"Some on here have see it real life, and can attest to both the size and the degree of careful work to craft it."

Yes, I can personally attest to it's craftmenship and RGs skill at handling it, all over my bottom.....:eek:

Bummer there are no pics of that particular "session"....

Nightoww/Kay

RG_ 10-28-2007 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightowl (Post 6419)
Bummer there are no pics of that particular "session"....

Nightoww/Kay

Ah, but the pictures remain in our heads, indelibly captured in the glorious memory of the mind, nightowww.

And, in your case, indelibly captured in one other spot, too, I suspect. ;)

tubaman 10-29-2007 04:57 PM

So with regard to #14, what kind of implement costs $100 ?

We've paid more than that for something we really wanted in eBay, or for something that had to be shipped overseas.

Paul (Tubaman, who scored a 93%)

rangerboy 10-29-2007 07:01 PM

Purity Test

I'm 15% Pure.....85% corrupted......not a bad score but always up for improvement.....that mouth soaping and gag thing is right out for me but that's just me....I'm not one to be criticize someone else's kink..unless it involves kids or animals.:mad:

Warm regards to all.

rb

paq13 07-05-2008 01:06 PM

eesh, i'm new to online forums for spanking, etc, so i have probably missed out on a bit, but i'm still 78% corrupt, by these standards...

my goal is 90% by the end of the year....

raavyn 07-05-2008 01:40 PM

wow, i'm almost embarrassed ... i'm only 29% corrupt.

damn, i need to get a life .. or at least the life i want.

cici 07-05-2008 02:56 PM

Cool post.......I am 63% corrupt.....need to work on getting that number higher!