myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Main Forum (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Nu-West/Leda...Ed Lee (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=7894)

garyspk 02-15-2013 12:23 AM

Nu-West/Leda...Ed Lee

We got word earlier today about the passing of Ed Lee of Nu-West and Leda.

AmateurSpankings, and just about any other of your favorite spanking video producers of the last 30 years, would not exist without the work that Ed Lee did both in front of the camera and behind the scenes of Nu-West. He was a pioneer in the spanking video business.

I could go on and on. Those of you who have known me through the years know of my respect for Ed. This is very sad news. RIP, Ed.

Oldtimersammy 02-15-2013 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garyspk (Post 21197)

AmateurSpankings, and just about any other of your favorite spanking video producers of the last 30 years, would not exist without the work that Ed Lee did both in front of the camera and behind the scenes of Nu-West. He was a pioneer in the spanking video business.

I could go on and on. Those of you who have known me through the years know of my respect for Ed. This is very sad news. RIP, Ed.

Gary; Ditto on my end too. Ed was the true pioneer of modern spanking material. Nothing fake about Ed, everything he did was for real!
I had visited his website about 2 weeks ago, and noticed that someone else was taking his correspondence because Ed was Sick.
Gary was it cancer?

rangerboy 02-16-2013 09:58 AM

Ed Lee

Read yesterday that he'd passed away. As you say, he led the way. He lived his life on his own terms and had no tolerance for phonies. He was also a retired Marine. Semper Fi Ed and RIP.

garyspk 02-16-2013 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldtimersammy (Post 21207)
Gary; Ditto on my end too. Ed was the true pioneer of modern spanking material. Nothing fake about Ed, everything he did was for real!
I had visited his website about 2 weeks ago, and noticed that someone else was taking his correspondence because Ed was Sick.
Gary was it cancer?

Sammy, I had heard that. But I'm not for certain. A sad time.

Stinger 05-09-2013 11:35 PM

Ed

He was a great pioneer in spanking mags back in the day! I still have most of the new west spanking mags, all my regards to his family! Thank u Ed!!

Outlaw 07-25-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garyspk (Post 21197)

I really respect the mans work. He literally built the industry.