myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Favorite Video (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Enber Gets Spanked (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=1401)

garyspk 05-12-2008 11:13 PM

Enber Gets Spanked

In this week's update on www.amateurspankings.com, Enber gets a spanking for doing 80mph in a 60 zone.

Here's the link if you'd like to watch:

http://www.amateurspankings.com/enbe...nking-clip.htm

spanked~amber 05-12-2008 11:28 PM

80 in a 60 ?!? See I am capable of being good, I've yet to earn a spanking for speeding. http://gathering.tweakers.net/global.../hypocrite.gif Poor Enber. I'm sure she had a very good reason.

raavyn 05-13-2008 11:20 AM

The trick is NOT to get caught, sheesh ... i've done much faster than tha .. er .. nevermind. :)

emily 05-13-2008 07:17 PM

80 ina 60 lol... kid stuff!! hehe!! a question to ponder tho my good friend Carka brought up once before.. is it really considered speeding if you don't get caught??

BlackVelvet007 05-13-2008 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emily (Post 9277)
80 ina 60 lol... kid stuff!! hehe!! a question to ponder tho my good friend Carka brought up once before.. is it really considered speeding if you don't get caught??

YEP. It SURE is :D (putting on State Trooper hat) Now pull over ;)

raavyn 05-14-2008 12:10 AM

yes, but by the time you get that State Trooper hat on, she is parked and in the house already. :p There are plusses to going fast.

Arianna 05-14-2008 06:36 AM

Going 80 in a 60 is not so fast. I actually know someone who got caught going 93 in a 65 (no names mentioned to protect the innocent). After passing a car, she just thought it made more sense to stay in the left lane to avoid the "dangerous" weaving in and out of traffic...and besides, it is fun to be the leader every now and then! It didn't last long...The Rambler pulled along side of me, as if we were going slow. The fellow rolled down is window, as if for me to hear, "Hey lady, how can i get this car out of second gear?" LOL

garyspk 05-14-2008 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arianna (Post 9285)
The Rambler pulled along side of me, as if we were going slow. The fellow rolled down is window, as if for me to hear, "Hey lady, how can i get this car out of second gear?" LOL

A Cadillac is not a car to scorn...Beep Beep...Beep Beep...the horn went Beep Beep Beep.

Arianna, I wonder if anyone else knows what the hell we're talking about??? LOL.

Gary

Arianna 05-14-2008 06:13 PM

LOL...I guess we'll see Gary!

emily 05-14-2008 08:26 PM

huh oh.. grown up talk...

garyspk 05-14-2008 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emily (Post 9297)
huh oh.. grown up talk...

Emily, are you ready for grown-up talk yet?

RG_ 05-15-2008 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garyspk (Post 9287)
A Cadillac is not a car to scorn...Beep Beep...Beep Beep...the horn went Beep Beep Beep.

Was the name of the song "Little Nash Rambler?" I used to have it on a Dr. Demento CD, now long gone.

Very humorous song (as most on the CD were). Beep! Beep!

lil_dixiedarling 05-15-2008 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RG_ (Post 9304)
Was the name of the song "Little Nash Rambler?" I used to have it on a Dr. Demento CD, now long gone.

Dr. Demento....i didn't realize you had your own CD, RG

emily 05-15-2008 08:23 PM

hmmm.. depends on what kinda grown up talk **wink wink** hehe!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by garyspk (Post 9300)
Emily, are you ready for grown-up talk yet?

aurora 05-16-2008 12:28 AM

I know that song! I had it on a tape, onceuponatime. With some other songs, like Hot Rod Lincoln, and The Streak(er?). Wish I knew what the tape was. Lonnngggggg before the days of CDs, though.

BlackVelvet007 05-16-2008 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aurora (Post 9308)
I know that song! I had it on a tape, onceuponatime. With some other songs, like Hot Rod Lincoln, and The Streak(er?). Wish I knew what the tape was. Lonnngggggg before the days of CDs, though.

THE STREAK? :D "Hello everyone, this is your action news reporter with all the news that is news across the nation on the scene at the supermarket. There seems to have been some disturbance here. Pardon me, sir, did you see what happened?" ;)

garyspk 05-16-2008 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RG_ (Post 9304)

RG,

The song is "Beep Beep" and it's by a group called the Playmates.

More useless trivia from my brain.

Arianna 05-16-2008 09:16 AM

The Playmates were, at one time, called The Nitwits...lol

raavyn 05-16-2008 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 (Post 9309)
THE STREAK? :D "Hello everyone, this is your action news reporter with all the news that is news across the nation on the scene at the supermarket. There seems to have been some disturbance here. Pardon me, sir, did you see what happened?" ;)

DON'T LOOK, ETHEL !! ...But it was too late, She'd already been mooned
Flashed her right there in front of the shock absorbers.

aurora 05-16-2008 04:10 PM

Way to hijack a thread, guys... LOL

Now I gotta go look up the streak on youtube, 'cause I wanna hear it.

emily 05-17-2008 02:19 AM

What was this thread about again?? hehe!!!

Arianna 05-17-2008 06:25 AM

Hmmmm? I think the thread started out talking about Shaving Cream (Shaving Cream...be nice and clean...shave every day and you'll always look keen!)...oh, wait, that was another thread...lol

RG_ 05-17-2008 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lil_dixiedarling (Post 9305)
Dr. Demento....i didn't realize you had your own CD, RG

Ah, you've discovered my secret identity, Sherie!

Thank god for a demented mind! Life would be so boring, otherwise. And that would be a tragedy!

RG_ 05-17-2008 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garyspk (Post 9310)
RG,
The song is "Beep Beep" and it's by a group called the Playmates.

Ah, well. Right song, wrong title.

It was a great song. And, as I recall, did a great job of building up the sense of desperation through the sound design as the guy tried to avoid being passed by the little Nash Rambler.

(And who even remembers that there was an auto company named "Nash?!")

garyspk 05-17-2008 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arianna (Post 9324)
Hmmmm? I think the thread started out talking about Shaving Cream (Shaving Cream...be nice and clean...shave every day and you'll always look keen!)...oh, wait, that was another thread...lol

RG, it looks like Arianna has gotten a hold of your old Dr. Demento CD.

"Transfusion, transfusion. Never never never gonna speed again. Slip the blood to me, bud!"

Robert 05-18-2008 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garyspk (Post 9287)

Arianna, I wonder if anyone else knows what the hell we're talking about??? LOL.

Gary

I had a funny alternate song in my mind.
Beat! Beat! Beat! Beat! His belt went Beat! Beat! Beat!