myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Main Forum (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   My 27th birthday spanking (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=3825)

kellyfine 02-11-2009 04:14 PM

My 27th birthday spanking

was ouches. 27 spanking on my bare bottom with the hairbrush. then i had to sit in timeout for 27 minutes. I guess I officially turned 27 today go me. yay. now my bottom is going to be sore tonight another night of sleeping on my stomach

Johnboy 02-12-2009 03:55 PM

You poor girl a hairbrush spanking is too harsh for a birthday spanking in my book!

DaddyDST 02-13-2009 05:30 PM

Im with you Johnboy a hairbrush spanking is too harsh for a birthday spanking. Birthday spankings should only be given with the hand.

Mr.Blister 07-27-2009 01:30 PM

A hairbrush or even a paddle IS quite harsh for birthday....however, my hand-spankings considered, U just might wish that I had used one instead of my palm...LOL...
I bet U can't wait for ur 28th.

Batman 08-19-2009 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaddyDST (Post 14047)
Birthday spankings should only be given with the hand.

My wife loves the birthday spankings I provide. We start with the hand, but, she actually receives the correct number of swats with every implement we own starting from my hand through all of the leather, wood, and canes. This has been known to stretch into a second day by the way. :D

NicksAngel34 10-12-2009 08:18 PM

I used to get birthday spankings when I was younger. My mom would make me bend over and then give me a gentle spank on my bottom with her hand. I got this until I was 18 years old. Actually on my 18th birthday I got one from both my mom and my dad. Dad also used his hand to spank me, but he hit a little harder than my mom had.

Jamesdolan 10-12-2009 09:39 PM

wonderful idea

Great idea. Being new to this, my lovely wife will be receiving 43 spanks on her next Bday. I'll be sure to post pictures following it.

Farmgirl 12-23-2009 02:06 PM

It's hard to remember now, but I think I received birthday spankings between the ages of about 4-11, then a hiatus, then again 14-15, then another hiatus, then every year from 18 till now (I'm 37).

Initially it was family members who spanked me, including my boy cousin, whom I liked a LOT. It was him 14-15. From 18 on, it's been my special guy, whom I married at 19. It's become a ritual, and for us it's definitely erotic and foreplay!

SirKen 12-24-2009 12:12 AM

In my part of the world it used to begin at the age of 14 but for the majority of families it finished in the sixties when women's lib and political correctness came along. The spanking confirmed her position in the family hierarchy relative to her father and other male members. Her father would lead her together with any older brothers, male relatives and friends into another room where she would be helped into her birthday suit. She would go over every knee to receive 14 light spanks with her father delivering the last ones which would be a bit heavier. The men would then leave the room, her mother and some other females would then take over with calamine lotion or similar to comfort and probably explain a few things to her, secret women's business and all that. When a girl got married, rather like a dowry the father would hand any paddles or straps to her new husband, some had been passed down through many generations.

SirKen 12-26-2009 03:19 PM

Just had some more thoughts on this Farmgirl. I hadn't seen my favorite cousin in about 30 years and one day when visiting her area decided to drop in, she didn't recognize me but when I told her who I was I got a big hug. We chatted about all sorts of things, mainly updating each other on what we'd been doing and what had been happening in the family in the previous 30 years, that was a few years ago. We never mentioned anything that happened when we were very young and honestly I don't think that either of us thought about it. I wonder if you ever meet your favorite cousin and does the subject ever come up.

I can't remember if you have children but what if you had say an eight year old daughter and one day she said I'm going to play with cousin johnny in the old barn; what would your reaction be?