myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Main Forum (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sorry (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=863)

Seamaster 10-23-2007 10:50 AM

Sorry

Iv'e gotta say guys and gals that as a new member iv'e not been overun with replys to my pic, or comments as in other forums. Your membership is quite small compared to others I am a member of, and so the feeling that im an outsider is more. In the other forums I am a member of people take time (its not hard) to involve new members, but here it seems sadly lacking. I'm sure in time it will rectify its self, but for now i'll be going elsewhere.....

garyspk 10-23-2007 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seamaster (Post 6303)
Iv'e gotta say guys and gals that as a new member iv'e not been overun with replys to my pic, or comments as in other forums. Your membership is quite small compared to others I am a member of, and so the feeling that im an outsider is more. In the other forums I am a member of people take time (its not hard) to involve new members, but here it seems sadly lacking. I'm sure in time it will rectify its self, but for now i'll be going elsewhere.....

Seamaster,

Maybe I'm just in a feisty mood today, but your post rubs me the wrong way.

What exactly have you contributed to the forum since joining 8 days ago? I did find a picture of your caned butt, but other than that I see nothing. And I hate to break it to you, but that alone won't get much response.

If you don't want to feel like an outsider, then join in. Contribute something. Come to Live Chat. Reply to posts. Start a thread.

What's "lacking" is any contribution from you.

End of rant....

I'm entitled to at least one rant a year, I suppose.

Gary

Adelina 10-23-2007 07:04 PM

Seamaster, with all due respect, my first thought when I read this was, "Who?"
It appears that you have only posted on this forum 5 times. Nobody's going to know you are here if you don't speak up. It's not like this is a matchmaker site and people are going through profiles looking for a date. (Are they? I'm not.) There isn't anything wrong with lurking or only posting occasionally, if that's your bag, but it logically follows that your name will not be a household one.

Of course, since you're going elsewhere, you'll never read this, anyway. Pity.

Garyspk, have a cookie. Made it special for you, man.

emily 10-23-2007 08:32 PM

hmm.. seems i seen a post similar to this somewhere.. :rolleyes:

aurora 10-23-2007 08:34 PM

Actually, he never posted to the forum at all before his "goodbye cruel world" post. If you look up his posts via the profile, it is the one and only post he made. The count of five must inclue the four photos he posted. And frankly, since I'm not into male sub piccies, it's better off that I left my opinions to myself.

I've got bad news for ya though, Gary. This is hardly the first rant I've heard from you this year.

Adelina 10-23-2007 09:42 PM

Yeah, gary, quit whining.

Actually, I think being the site's owner entitles you to rant whenever you darn well please.

garyspk 10-23-2007 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aurora (Post 6311)
I've got bad news for ya though, Gary. This is hardly the first rant I've heard from you this year.

You know, there's always a smartass around. And oddly enough, they seem to be in this forum. Go figure.

And BTW, am I out of my mind (insert joke here), or is 3500 more than "not very many" members??

Aurora and Adelina, I'm shocked you 2 didn't respond to a male sub photo. Are we going to have to get Paully, Achilles or WoodPaddles to post one of each of themselves to get a response from you 2?

EricaScott 10-23-2007 10:52 PM

Phooey -- you call that a rant? You oughta see some of mine sometime. :D -- Erica

spankingprincess2005 10-23-2007 10:56 PM

Sorry

some one needs to get their head out of there ass ..

and Mr gary you r a great man
:)

paully62 10-23-2007 11:07 PM

Or as everybody else here is saying seamaster....dont let the revolving door hit you on your caned ass on the way out!!