myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Main Forum (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   For FIRST Time Posters! (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=54)

RG_ 10-24-2006 05:53 AM

For FIRST Time Posters!

A quick look at the stats shows that of 257 total posts that more than half (137) have been made by only three members (Gary, amber, and yours truly).

This thread is primarily for those who have not yet posted. Go ahead and respond to this one to get your name on the board. Say anything that you would like: introduce yourself, or tell us where you live, or tell us what you like about spanking, or just say that you're glad you're here, or just post a smiley face...anything!

Others may respond just to welcome you and make you feel more comfortable, but if you're one of the zero posters (so far) make your debut now.

YELLOW 10-25-2006 12:30 AM

glad to be here!

:) Glad to be here!

YELLOW 10-25-2006 12:33 AM

chatroom?

How come nobody is in chat?

RG_ 10-25-2006 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YELLOW (Post 312)
How come nobody is in chat?

Yellow, just keep trying the chat room. I was there last night with two others. It will take awhile for a good chat activity to build up and will be hit and miss when you go.

A suggestion would be to start by setting a time once weekly for a chat so that all interested would know to come. In fact, just to start things let's call it Wednesday nights! Start time will be 9 PM Eastern / 8 PM Central / 7 PM Mountain / 6 PM Pacific. I'll do it in a separate post.

ChaseyPlain 10-25-2006 06:18 PM

I'm going to try to be in the chat tonight... welcome to the board YELLOW!

jackie seven 10-26-2006 12:59 PM

New here...

I just found this forum from the link at the Amateur Spanking site and it looks like a cool place. I recoginize a few people here that I know from the SIN forums. And I'm looking forward to getting to know some new people with whom to to discuss spanking and spanking-related issues

garyspk 10-27-2006 12:38 PM

Welcome in JackieSeven. It's good to have you.

Brian11 11-04-2006 11:30 AM

Hello Old Friends

Hey Everyone,

I am Brian from Ohio, was in Florida...hi to Gary and Lisa my old friends...hope you remember me. Excellent site and work as usual. Hope to see you in Dallas again! Missed you all. Thanks for having me and contact me anytime. And yes, I still love spanking!!!

RG_ 11-04-2006 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian11 (Post 524)
Hey Everyone,

I am Brian from Ohio, was in Florida...

Welcome to the forum, Brian! Please visit often and contribute to the discussion!

Rafa 11-04-2006 04:47 PM

Hello everyone! I go by "Rafa". I'm 47, a long time spanking enthusiast who has had the opportunity to spank only one lady over the last several years but we had some very good times. I'm also a pen pal to others and have enjoyed that correspondence. Glad to see a fourm like this one!

Regards,
Rafa