myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Main Forum (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Social Chat (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=41)

RG_ 10-20-2006 08:08 PM

Social Chat

To help continue to build community at the new MSF site, I thought I would throw this vanilla thread in and see if it spurs some light social conversation.

Where is everyone from?

Kentucky is my home, the gateway to the South in the USA. Though I've lived in several other states (WV, IL, FL, NY, and SC) I was born and raised here, and after leaving as an adult returned here.

Other news?

For example, I just returned from a business trip to DC today, and after catching my own bed tonight am off to engage in my hobby (vanilla!) over the weekend.

OK, try it folks. You'll like it. ;)

RG

BlackVelvet007 10-20-2006 10:34 PM

This is BlackVelvet007. I was born in the suburbs southwest of Philadelphia Pa and lived there for 12 years. Then I spent 2 & 1/2 years in Nashville TN. I wound up in Virginia for 8 years while I got my high school and college degrees. Then I moved to NY to pursue acting, where I've lived ever since. Hope that helps and I hope others respond.

spanked~amber 10-20-2006 11:51 PM

I have lived in Texas all my life, with the exception of 6 months in South Carolina.

iggy 10-21-2006 06:00 PM

I live up in the boonies of northern British Columbia (Fort St. John). I've only lived here about a year (came up here so I could find work). I grew up in North Vancouver (was born in New Westminster, BC) and lived for 3 years (when I was in my 20s in Calgary, Alberta). There isn't a Top in site up here!

Explorer 10-21-2006 06:33 PM

Born in NYC, raised on L.I., lived in Maryland for a few short years while I worked in DC then moved to NC where I have lived for over 25 years.

I travel the USA over the road in my job.

I spank naughty and not so naughty females along with all of those wonderful ladies that claim to be angels. ;)

And I treasure the new friends I have made in relation to TTWD :)

garyspk 10-21-2006 07:29 PM

Good grief. We need to migrate north to British Columbia!

MichiganHeadmaster 10-21-2006 07:34 PM

I ain't telling. :D

ChaseyPlain 10-21-2006 10:06 PM

I'm also a Texas girl, been here all my life. :)

Stickmantx 10-22-2006 06:58 PM

Well, I too am a life long Texan.....However it appears that i will be joining RG in the great state of Kentucky very soon. I shall miss all my Texas friends, but its nice to know I have a forum to keep up with em. And who knows I may have to make the occasional trip back for a party.

Jim

RG_ 10-22-2006 09:46 PM

!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stickmantx (Post 224)
However it appears that i will be joining RG in the great state of Kentucky very soon.

Jim

Welcome to the Bluegrass, Jim.

Here's a nifty little bit of trivia tidbit for a moving in gift. Kentucky is not a state! Seriously. When you get your new drivers license take a close look at it. It won't say "State of Kentucky." That's because we're a commonwealth, so on your license and all other legal documents, the verbiage is "Commonwealth of Kentucky."

For the true trivia afficianados, there are three other commonwealths in the U.S. So the U.S. is not made up of 50 states. It has 46 states, 4 commonwealths, and 1 district. (Not counting all of the territories and possessions, of course, like Guam, the Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico.)

What brings you here?