myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Main Forum (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Unusual Implements (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=292)

spanked~amber 02-15-2007 10:47 PM

Unusual Implements

What is the most unusual implement you have ever been spanked with ?

emily 02-15-2007 11:07 PM

would definitely havta be a frying pan or one of them toy paddle looking thingies w/ the suction cup deals on one side lol.. :rolleyes:

BlackVelvet007 02-15-2007 11:27 PM

Has anyone ever used one of those paddleball paddles for a spanking? They always seemed too thin & splintery for proper use, but it always seemed they could be sanded down for a few good licks.

I kid you not, at Kmart, I once found some wood paddles painted to look like animals. They were similar to the Jokari paddles you see at the beach, but they were painted like tigers and elephants.

Gary D. 02-16-2007 06:29 AM

I've used those paddleball paddles before and they work quite well. The thinness od the paddle provides a nice sting rather than a thud. Even the newer plastic ones work well.

Gary D.

lil_dixiedarling 02-16-2007 12:50 PM

hehe....not sure it counts as unusual but I did think i would be funny this year and give out an over the hill paddleball paddle as a birthday gift....and it well ummm backfired - literally.

Sherie ~looking at Gary D and shaking head~

emily 02-16-2007 04:40 PM

The worst paddle ball paddle ever is the Cracker Barrel (CB) paddle.. those things bite literally lol

emily
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 (Post 2757)
Has anyone ever used one of those paddleball paddles for a spanking? They always seemed too thin & splintery for proper use, but it always seemed they could be sanded down for a few good licks.

I kid you not, at Kmart, I once found some wood paddles painted to look like animals. They were similar to the Jokari paddles you see at the beach, but they were painted like tigers and elephants.

lil_dixiedarling 02-16-2007 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emily (Post 2760)
The worst paddle ball paddle ever is the Cracker Barrel (CB) paddle.. those things bite literally lol

emily

hehe speaking from experience there are we Em???
Sherie

emily 02-16-2007 08:07 PM

yes actually.. it's was the first actual adult (age 25) paddling i had experienced. it was quite memorable (ouch!!) lol

emily

Quote:

Originally Posted by lil_dixiedarling (Post 2761)
hehe speaking from experience there are we Em???
Sherie

hwyman 02-16-2007 10:48 PM

Yes BV I have used one, a wooden one that is and they work GREAT!
hwyman

Wood Paddles 02-17-2007 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 (Post 2757)

BV.....I will have my version of the famous CB paddleball paddle available soon.....minus that pesky rubber ball and string of course......and it is guaranteed to never break.