myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Spanking Stories (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   true spanking story (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=114)

rrs199475 11-25-2006 07:46 AM

true spanking story

Several years ago when I was 17. I was dating a 16 year old girl and she menting getting whipped by her dad. I let it pass but thought about it for sometime. After several weeks I ask her about it and over the next few weeks I ask her about more and more details. She and her sister had been whipped several times. I will post the story she told me about her sister later, but the time she got whipped was the most interesting to me. Her Dad was a very large intimidating man of few words. They lived in a very small town more of a community than a town. Wendy was 14 and stolen some kind of a snack at the little town store. This is a very small town and everbody knew everbody. The owner of the store had seen Wendy steal this on the way out the door and just let her run on home without making a scene. Later Wendys dad stopped on his way home from work like he did most days and the owner told him what he had seen earlier. Wendy said she could just feel that he knew when he got home. Her and her mom, Beverly, were sitting on the sofa and He ask her if she had stolen anything today and she said tears just started to run from her eyes. Her dad just shook his head in disbelief and told her to get her ass to her her room. From her room she could already hear her mom pleading with her dad to just ground her and to just go easy on her. (in this family I could tell that DAD was the Boss, He worked, he made the money, he made the decisions-It was also quite obvious to me that He was also feared in a way) Dad then entered Wendys room and told her to get her pants and underwear off and lay face down on the bed and he was removing his belt. Wendy said as he was whipping her, her mom was at the door pleading for him to stop. She said he stopped long enough to tell her mom to quit interfering or she would be next! He struck her a time or 2 more until her mom was in the room pleading again. She said he hit her a couple more times and then turn and took her mom by the arm and left the room. She said she was crying very hard but after a couple minutes she could her her mom screaming form her parents room down the hall. About 5 minutes later she heard her dads truck leave the driveway and her mom rushed into Wendys room to comfort her. She said her mom was crying as much as she was. She said she felt sorry for wendy and knew how she felt because Wendys dad had just whipped her with the belt too.

jackie seven 11-26-2006 03:09 PM

Nice story, rrs! There's no doubt about who wore the pants in that family, and whose pants came down!

Phoenix 11-29-2006 07:34 AM

Hi,I so love this story,as it reminds me of the several times I needed to use the belt on my daughters. Really brings back memories of Sarah and Dawns red and very hot bottoms

Redskinluver 12-10-2006 05:35 PM

I know I am new here and maybe people will think this is out of line. But I find this story, IF TRUE, very disturbing. The idea of a father whipping his teenage daughter on her nude buttocks, is quite frankly, repellent. Abuse is the word that comes to mind. And I would feel the same way about a mother and a teenage son
In fact, I am generally pretty much opposed to corporal punishment for children. And at the very least, if a teenager is to be spanked with clothing removed, it should be by the parent of the same sex.
I find that a lot of spanking sites forbid discussion of underage spanking because of fear that it might attract pedophiles. Consensual spankings between adults is the rule.(of course consent is often loosely understood).
Of course if the above is really some sort of fantasy role-play or something then maybe I am over-reacting. But I wanted to let it be known where I stood.

rrs199475 12-16-2006 03:44 PM

I am truly sorry for offending anyone. I was just retelling a TRUE stroy as told to me by the girl in which the story is about. I know her father well and he got no pleasure from disiplining his daughter. He is not an abuser or a pediphile. His daughter broke the law and stole and he simply corrected her for it. From what I saw she would not have even thought of stealing anything while I knew her. It was fairly obvious that she learned right from wrong the hard way. I would like to hear from the moderator on his thoughts on this. I have other true stories but I wil wait to post until I hear from the moderator.

RG_ 12-16-2006 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rrs199475 (Post 1196)
I am truly sorry for offending anyone.

RRS, you have not offended everyone. Redskinluver was simply sharing his opinion on that type of story in general. While he is entitled to his opinion, it's one with which many will not agree, including me. Gary and I discussed Redskinluver's post and a possible response to it and decided that in the meantime that we would leave it alone unless further responses warranted it. I am not speaking for Gary here, but speaking for myself I think that stories about factual spanking growing up are perfectly ok and welcome on MSF, as long as they are not gratuitously sexualized (and the vast majority of childhood spankings had no sexual motivation). The fact is that much of the psychological foundation for the interest in spanking is due to childhood spanking experiences. To deny that is to return to a more repressive period in history that will only serve to make matters worse.

Regarding his point about pedophiles, it should be noted that any reasonable person, including responsible members of MSF, condemn pedophilia. It should also be noted that pedophilia spans a vast range of interests, and to shut down all sites of any kind which a pedophile may visit because it somehow interests him or her would leave a wide swath of emptiness on the 'net, including vanilla sites. One can be interested in spankings during childhood without that being a reason to spank a child. The key is all about context and appropriate behavior.

Your post was fine. You have no reason to feel guilty or bad because of one individual's view of your story. Again, speaking for myself, Redskinluver is welcome on MSF. If there are certain topics or threads which make him uncomfortable or with which he disagrees for some reason, he can choose to bypass and not read them, just like all of the rest of us can do.

garyspk 12-16-2006 05:12 PM

Since rrs asked for a response from the moderator (that would be me!), I'll give one.

First off, I'm in complete agreement with RG's response.

Overall, this forum welcomes all different "twists" to our favorite fetish. There is no "right" or "wrong" way to make the fetish enjoyable. Different things turn people's cranks. I've learned that in a big way during the 7-8 years we've produced videos now at AmateurSpankings.

So I have no issue with rrs's original post other than that there was a particular part that I found hard to believe. But that's just my personal opinion.

One of the things I've observed the past few years, especially in some of the spanking-themed usenet newsgroups, is that certain "rules" of right and wrong seem to apply to certain people. We'll have none of that here. That's a good way to alienate people and create problems. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and everyone can have his or her own take on the fetish. One thing we will not have is any flaming. I will absolutely nip that in the bud.

I don't think either redskinlover or rrs meant anything like that. So it's all good.

Redskinluver 12-16-2006 05:56 PM

I was in no way attacking the person who posted the account of this spanking. Its fine to relate something.
The problem I have is with the event itself, a father whipping his teenage daughter on her bare bottom, and then doing the same to her mother when she tried to intervene. Thats domestic violence in my book.
I am sure we all have our own opinions about the appropriateness of school and parental CP, and thats fine, We can always agree to disagree.I just wanted to point out what I have encountered on some other sites in the way of rules.
Its kind of like someone saying something about Singapore canings on a spanking and discipline site. Mentioning it as something that actually happened is fine; that doesnt mean condoning it.
Actually, I have a story of mine own I heard, or rather overheard some years ago. I don't know whether its true so I have hesitated to post it on spanking sites I visit.
I heard these 2 ladies talking about a friend of theirs whose teenage daughter shoplifted a bikini. When her mother found out about it, she made her daughter put on the stolen swimsuit, and then she gave her a very hard paddling. Despite the fact that I tend not to support corporal punishment for kids, I find it hard not to approve in this case. If it did happen, it was real poetic justice.
Now parental spanking of ADULT children(18 up), that is a theme I like.In fact, I have written a few stories like that, I have posted on various sites under this or another handle.
The thing I always say, is that most anything is okay in fantasy, or fiction.Things I would not want to see actually happen in r/l.
I hope this clears up any misunderstanding I may have created by my initial reaction to the original post.

\

RG_ 12-16-2006 06:04 PM

OK, sounds like we've got it all worked through and everyone is ok. Cool.

We all ready to sit around the campfire, sway from side to side, and sing Kumbaya now? :D

paully62 12-16-2006 07:15 PM

OK now with all that settled.....RRS lay the next story on us!