myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Main Forum (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Pants down in Class (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=3905)

Robby 03-28-2009 06:31 PM

Pants down in Class

I know this doesn't happen today but I've heard stories of boys being spanked bare with pants down by female teachers in front of mixed class. Does anyone have such experience or know anyone who did?

Batman 04-08-2009 05:10 PM

I had a female kindergarten teacher who spanked one of my male classmates in front of a mixed class, but, that was over his jeans.

texringer 04-28-2009 10:51 PM

Also over pants but

I had a third grade teacher, female and middle-aged, who would snatch up a misbehaving student of either gender and waste no time bending them over the desk for a brisk paddling. I was very well-behaved in third grade!

Admittedly, it was close to 50 years ago when I was in third grade, but we don't need to dwell on that part.

naughtyboy_ 05-21-2009 10:39 AM

I was spanked in mixed class with female teacher.

Julie buns 08-11-2009 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robby (Post 14363)
I know this doesn't happen today but I've heard stories of boys being spanked bare with pants down by female teachers in front of mixed class. Does anyone have such experience or know anyone who did?

First off, I am Julie Buns husband, not Julie herself, but I have some experience with this subject. In my first Elementary School a boy in my class was spanked otk, pants down by a female teacher in the cafeteria during lunch, I don't recall what he did to get it. It was a hand spanking. I believe it was 1st or 2nd grade. The same year 2 little girls were spanked bare bottom otk with a small wooden paddle by a female teacher on the playground for running in and out of the boys bathroom. All three spankings were fast, 15 to 20 smacks and brought tears to the spankees with hysterical kicking and screaming. I was scared to death of that school. In the 3rd grade we moved and at that school (Julie attended here too) spankings were given by the principal in the office with a ping pong paddle bare bottom until you cryed, otk. Neither of us experienced this first hand fortunately. In Jr. High and high school swats were administered in the office or Gym, always clothed in the office, but sometimes in the gym you got it bare assed. In 8th grade I got 4 swats gym shorts down in my jock strap, and I witnessed a few unlucky guys get it dripping wet when they came out of the showers. At the office sometimes if you were a real problem they would summon you during PE and give it to him or her in PE shorts which offered about zero protection. We both have stories about swats in Jr High and High School but will save them for another time as this is already very long and all other paddleings were over clothes.

Redskinluver 08-16-2009 08:37 AM

I am always skeptical when I read accounts of barebottom school spankings.
A liitle background. I grew up in the 50s and 60 in a rural southern community, one very conservative as might be expected.
School paddlings and other cp did occur, but infrequently(the threat of it may have deterred bad behavior to some extent). It was nearly always boys who got it. And it was not used in high school, only grade school which ran through grade seven. There were rumors of a couple first or second grade teachers administering barebottom spankings in the cloakroom(closet), but only rumors. Btw, the grade school principal was a woman who was considered strict but fair and was generally liked by her students, though maybe not by those whose pants seats got warmed by her paddle.
Have to admit that when in high school I had these fantasies of her using her paddle on some of the snooty cheerleader type girls in my classes.
In those days, PE classes were separate for boys and girls. There were PE uniforms, but girls had the option of wearing thir own shorts if they wished. And some wore theirs very short and/or tight. By then I had discovered my spanking "interest" and loved to imagine them getting paddled.
The mention in the last post brought that to mind. While as I say I am skeptical generally about barebottom school paddlings, I can see how a locker room situation is plausible for it to happen. And also paddlings being given over gym clothes which as was pointed out would make them more effective.
Maybe the poster would like to share some more stories or memories here.

jackie seven 08-16-2009 02:34 PM

I saw a girl paddled on her panties in the second grade. The teacher appeared to lose her temper and called this girl up to her desk in front of the room for talking. She pulled her chair back from the desk, took the paddle from her drawer and pulled the frightened girl over her knee.

From my vantage point, my view of her bottom was blocked by the teacher's desk, but I could clearly tell that the teacher raised her dress up over her back. She must have given her a dozen or so licks with the paddle, and while they sounded like they were landing on her bare bottom, I have to assume it was on her panties since she never appeared to lower them.

This was a pretty shocking thing to see. For one thing, girls were never paddled. And secondly, very few boys were ever paddled in front of the class, although this particular teacher was known to paddle boys OTK in the classroom. It wasn't common though. And for that girl to get paddled on her panties in front of the class was doubly shocking.

I think when she finished, the teacher suddenly realized the gravity of the situation and possible implications of her sudden action. She glared at the other girl, to whom the paddled girl had been talking, and said, "Sandra, I've got a good mind to spank you to." But strangely, she let it drop and much to my disappointment, the second girl went unpunished.

So while this wasn't a bare bottom spanking, it was about as close as you could get and pretty amazing stuff. I probably wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.

Julie buns 08-16-2009 05:41 PM

Hello again, Julie buns husband here, in response to Redskins comment, I have to say that although I actually witnessed these events myself I sometimes have been sceptical of some accounts I have read, usually because of the age of the student involved. Some additional facts concerning my post are as follows: the spankings described at my first elementary school occured in about 1961 or 62, the boy was in my class, 2nd grade. The 2 girls were younger and I did not know them, they would have been 1st graders. It was a very large school in a large urban area. I never saw any kids spanked in the classroom, in that instance you got sent to the principal and those spankings at least for little kids were bare bottomed. I don't know about bigger kids, the school went to sixth grade. The 2nd school I attended I diddn"t know any kids who got spanked but it happened, but only rarely. The whole process was described in detail by my 3rd grade teacher to our class, no doubt to scare us straight and try to make us think twice before acting up. She said it was bare bottomed, over the principals lap with a ping pong paddle until you cried hard. Of a spanking she had witnessed she said "I never saw such a bright red little bottom in my life". The fact that at least the spanking was private I concidered a step up from my last school where they had at times been public. None the less I watched my step. In Jr High and High School swats were common place and given out to someone probably almost daily. The most you could recieve at once was 5, but 1 or 2 was the norm. General mischif would get you one, fighting was 2 for both parties reguardless of who started it, a spitwad was worth 2 and those are the ones I can remember the swats for specific offense. You could trade one hour detention for one swat, so three hours was three swats, etc. Girls would generally be offered detention or swats, her choice, and many would elect for the paddle. All office paddleings were over cloths. Gym clothes for boys were a thin maroon cotton shorts with white T shirt, for girls they wore a one piece light blue suit, short legged and short sleeved that snapped up the front to an open collar, it was thin like a cotton shirt would be. If they felt you needed extra effect you would be called in during PE as these garments offered zero protection for the recepiants butt. A girl wearing a skirt to short to bend over in would be told she would be summoned during PE for her swats as well. A girl being swatted required a female witness, but a boy would have either sex witness. The only teachers who could swat you were PE teachers and once in awhile that was bare assed ( in the gym building only, not outside). PE was segregated. Sometimes in gym if there was more than 2 recipiants they would line them up at double arms interval on the field and walk down the line swatting each butt in turn. One time we were lucky enough to see 7 girls lined up along the first row of bleachers bent over, their PE teacher, a strong rather muscular woman giving each one a well placed hard swat in turn. Most all yelped loud at the impact. They had all been getting suited up to slowly for many days and finally their coach delt with it that way, I can assure you it was the big topic for many days. In the office the swats were given by the vice principal, always a man, and they were good at their skills as the official butt swatter. Julie and I have lots of stories on this subject for a latter time, I'm sure you will find them all very entertaining! Additional note, the girls lined up and swatted were in the 7th grade, Jr High was 7-9, High school was 10-12.

garyspk 08-16-2009 10:51 PM

JulieBuns husband: Why don't you set up another screen name to eliminate confusion?

My 2 cents: I grew up in a paddling state and went to grade school in the swingin' 60s. Paddlings were definitely given to both boys and girls. I'd say it was about 80% boys and 20% girls. It was always over clothes. And the most swats I ever heard of anyone getting were 3 really hard ones at once. This continued on through our junior high school (7th thru 9th grade). No swats were given in high school, although I do know some Oklahoma and Texas schools DID do that. Mine did not.

I know from interviewing multiudes of girls for our AmateurSpankings and SpankingInterviews sites over the past 10 years, that this was very typical of the schools in Texas and Oklahoma up until a few years ago.

We've had hundreds of girls tell their real life stories to us for the past 10 or so years. And not once have any of them told of being spanked at school on the bare bottom. It makes for a great fantasy though.

Where is our buddy RG on this subject? He has done more research on school spankings/paddlings than anyone I know!

maupapa 08-17-2009 03:39 PM

I was caught skipping class by the school matron who promptly led me to her office took my trousers and shorts down,pulled me across her knee and gave me a right good spanking with a hair brush.