myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Main Forum (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Cornertime! (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=199)

sarah thorne 01-07-2007 02:38 PM

Cornertime!

Pretty simple question for both Tops and bottoms alike.

Do you use cornertime?

Is it used only in play or discipline or both?

What do you feel is the purpose of its use?

If you do NOT subscribe to cornertime, please indicate why. :)

Experiences regarding cornertime is encouraged! :cool:

sarah

MichiganHeadmaster 01-07-2007 06:27 PM

No. At least, not for play spankings, and not for disciplinary spankings. I don't see the point.

But for videos? Well, those are for the viewer, and corner time serves a purpose - to display the reddened bottom, while the teary contrite girl peeks over her shoulder at the viewer.

spanked~amber 01-07-2007 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichiganHeadmaster (Post 1958)
No. At least, not for play spankings, and not for disciplinary spankings. I don't see the point.

But for videos? Well, those are for the viewer, and corner time serves a purpose - to display the reddened bottom, while the teary contrite girl peeks over her shoulder at the viewer.

I have yet to have corner time. In my present adult spanking world that is. As for appearing contrite after a spanking in a video...Well I think I feel & look plenty contrite afterwards without the corner being involved. :p

BlackVelvet007 01-07-2007 11:12 PM

As a spanker, I don't use cornertime. It doesn't really serve any purpose and takes time that would be better spent on aftercare.

aurora 01-08-2007 01:43 AM

So far this thread is going in my favor. I'm liking y'all now. If only I can get you to go back to that panty color thread and change your opinions to favor me there. :-)

Adelina 01-08-2007 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 (Post 1975)
As a spanker, I don't use cornertime. It doesn't really serve any purpose and takes time that would be better spent on aftercare.

I don't see the purpose of it either, from a spankee's point. With spanking dates few and far between, I'd rather use every moment doing something productively exciting, and cornertime is wasteful since it means nothing to me. If it were exciting or meant something emotionally, which it no doubt does to some, then it would be worth it to make room for it. But not for me.

There may comes points in a scene where spanker or spankee needs a break to rest, but I would prefer to just lie down or be held during that time.

Mind you, I do it if it's on the spanker's agenda and he likes it. But only as a favor to him. Oh, the sacrifices I make.

LondonTanner 01-08-2007 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarah thorne (Post 1950)
Pretty simple question for both Tops and bottoms alike.

Do you use cornertime?

Is it used only in play or discipline or both?

What do you feel is the purpose of its use?

If you do NOT subscribe to cornertime, please indicate why. :)

Experiences regarding cornertime is encouraged! :cool:

sarah

I find corner time a very useful tool for discipline and can be used at the beginning, end or both.
By standing the young lady due to be spanked in the corner beforehand it gives then time to think about what they did to get them there, especially after a stern lecture on their recent behavior. they are then left to anticipate the upcoming spanking and know that in a little while their bottom will be getting thoroughly spanked which is always a good way to start.
Its use after the spanking is to for the now chastised person to reflect both on their punishment, why they received it and improving their future behavior. there is also the added embarrassment factor of them standing there bare, red, sore bottom on display like the naughty girl they are. Of course no rubbing is allowed until they are let out of the corner, hands should be on the head by their sides or holding up their skirt. Should they rub a couple more well placed slaps delivered to the top of the thighs and a warning that they will go back over your knee if they rub again should do the trick.
On a more personal note this also allows the spanker to sit back and admire his handy work :-)
How do you like me now ?
~Ian. The London Tanners

Improving Behavior one girl at a time

jerseysweet 01-08-2007 01:51 PM

While not a fan of cornertime...it works.

I have a strictly father/daughter relationship with someone and he puts me in the corner for 10 minutes after every spanking, no rubbing, panties up, pants down - to think about it all.

I hattteee cornertime...but it's part of the punishment...then...the hugs and kisses and rubbing and lotion come after.

I don't think it takes away from aftercare, because it's part of the punishment and aftercare is for after the punishment.

Playtime? Hmm I think sticking me in the corner in the middle of a play spanking would just drive me nuts which could be fun :)

The only time I am against it is for extreme punishments. If I am getting a serious spanking for lying or something (not that I lie, but hypothetically speaking), putting me in the corner after will make me feel lonely and sad and rejected. Chances are I already felt awful enough and putting me in the corner won't help.

Now, cornertime won't help any if you fall asleep while the spankee is standing there *grin*wink*

BlackVelvet007 01-08-2007 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerseysweet (Post 1983)
Now, cornertime won't help any if you fall asleep while the spankee is standing there *grin*wink*

Grrrrrr I knew the minute I confessed to this that I'd never live it down. Sheesh :)

RG_ 01-08-2007 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 (Post 1988)
Grrrrrr I knew the minute I confessed to this that I'd never live it down. Sheesh :)

Oh, it'll pass, BV.

In an eon or two. Or three.

nightowl 01-08-2007 09:17 PM

Until a few months ago I had never been put in the corner, and I must say it did it's job. Standing there skirt up, panties down, and just KNOWING he was watching me, was agonizing.....Once I got over the initial embarassement, I had enough time to think about what I was being punished for (not working out as I had promised)....Finally the call to come out of the corner......It seemed like a LONG time, but only ended up being like 5 minutes.....

Since that initial cornertime, it has been an effective "tool" during discipline sessionsl....Bottom line (no pun intended), for punishment it does work wonders for me.......

jerseysweet 01-08-2007 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 (Post 1988)

Aw it's ok, some tops have it and some don't *runs off giggling*

BlackVelvet007 01-09-2007 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerseysweet (Post 2002)
Aw it's ok, some tops have it and some don't *runs off giggling*

:eek: Now you KNOW this will NOT go unchallenged. (running shoes lock and loaded)

lil_dixiedarling 01-16-2007 12:32 AM

I've rarely had to do cornertime....and the few times i've done it it was for picture ops only.

I do admit that it does have a certain draw for me..whether effective or not. I had a nice convo with a spanker friend of mine....i told her how for me the corner can be "fun" because i like the feeling of the unknown. The spanker can move about behind me or just sit and watch me and i enjoy knowing eyes are upon me and wonder what they are thinking as they stare at me.

Sherie

RG_ 01-16-2007 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lil_dixiedarling (Post 2258)
...i enjoy knowing eyes are upon me and wonder what they are thinking as they stare at me.

I bet that thoughts are not exceedingly complex! LOL

Girl -- bottom -- warm--red!

Sometimes we're just cavemen. ;)

lil_dixiedarling 01-16-2007 10:50 AM

gee thanks for clearing that mystery up :P

dotty 01-16-2007 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RG_ (Post 2260)
I bet that thoughts are not exceedingly complex! LOL

Girl -- bottom -- warm--red!

Sometimes we're just cavemen. ;)

Sometimes??? :D

tubaman 01-16-2007 07:42 PM

Cornertime

I must be way ouit of the norm. I LOOOVE the sight of a freshly spanked naughty girl standing in the corner, especially for play, and the sight of her rubbing her red hot behind is that much bigger a thrill.

I have only put Lyn in the corner once after a punishment, but she hates cornertime so much that it was probably the worst part of the session for her.

Paul (Tubaman)

spanked~amber 01-16-2007 09:49 PM

I wonder if it would be obvious that cornertime is a routine in your house if there were pretty little samples of wallpaper or pictures in those areas....

RG_ 01-16-2007 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spanked~amber (Post 2285)
I wonder if it would be obvious that cornertime is a routine in your house if there were pretty little samples of wallpaper or pictures in those areas....

Or excessive wear marks on the carpet in the corner.

garyspk 01-16-2007 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tubaman (Post 2276)
I must be way ouit of the norm. I LOOOVE the sight of a freshly spanked naughty girl standing in the corner, especially for play, and the sight of her rubbing her red hot behind is that much bigger a thrill.

I have only put Lyn in the corner once after a punishment, but she hates cornertime so much that it was probably the worst part of the session for her.

Paul (Tubaman)

I gotta agree with my friend Tubaman on this one.

One of the first things I vowed to do when we started AmateurSpankings was to make sure we took great effort to get lingering shots of the spankee rubbing and the after-effect.

Adelina 01-16-2007 10:51 PM

I think you'd be able to tell a spanko household just from having a bare corner with nothing in it. Corners usually have furniture or plants nestled in them.

sister0163 01-17-2007 07:22 PM

cornertime

Corner Time :( just sucks wind ,itis no good, just No good!:eek: pure meaness ,and cruel!
"especialy when the top ,comes up behide you and leans over and sternly tells you ,dont move again! and then procieds to smack your already very sore bottom,":mad: makes you start crying all over again :(

~hu

JustinBriefs 02-11-2010 03:33 AM

Corner Time 4 Confession B4 and 2ShowLessonLearned After !

I think corner-time really concentrates the mind of naughty boys, especially, while giving their dom/discipliner a chance to savor their distress and relax before getting down to serious business ! I'd see the boy or girl, or both together in the same corner having to stand there on a chair, where they can be seen, facing the wall -- and I'd hang a sign nearby, or right on his/her back "I'M STANDING HERE BECAUSE I'VE BEEN NAUGHTY AND AM GOING TO GET SPANKED ! -- But I don't know when it's g Also, onna start, whether I'll have anything on, how long it will last, or how noisy it will be ! You may hear it even if you're not paying any attention and can watch if you want !!
When the noise stops the spanking will be over with but you need to know that for an hour afterwards I might have to stand here in this corner again, this time with my bare backside unmistakably looking like it had just been spanked and clearly visible to anyone that looks this way !
You might want to take a look, or have any other naughty, spankable boys you know see what it looks like for their benefit, or you might rather steer clear of the sight -- whatever, please don't take any offense.